Another stand alone or merge article

I could not care less how your disastrous combination came about. You may call it a merger, a purchase, or a ham and cheese sandwich. It is still a disaster. As you say, 6 years later and you do not have a unitary seniority list for your pilots or your flight attendants. I just find it a little tiresome for LCC employees to lecture us on what will/will not happen in bankruptcy. Every bankruptcy is different. Ours is VERY different from either of yours. We are going into it with $4.5billion in cash. IIRC, US Airways was within days of running out of cash in both of its bankruptcies.

Considering the 6 year old mess you have still, what would possess any of you to believe that merging with AA would solve ANY of your problems? If I'm not badly mistaken, our pilot and flight attendant corps have more members than either of your pilot and flight attendant groups even if you add US-East and US-West groups together. And, considering the way you have treated the US-West people--particularly the pilots--I wouldn't count on them voting with the East in solidarity against the AA masses when it comes to selecting a union for the future.
Did I strike a nerve?

You posted incorrect information I corrected it yet you ramble about things that dont pertain to it.

First of all Maintenance went DOH for integration and all ready are negotiating the 2nd post merger CBA.

You will have to blame the east pilots and the company for not making progress that is holding the AFA back. But my group didnt to do this and have nothing to do with it.

Considering the 6 year old mess you have still, what would possess any of you to believe that merging with AA would solve ANY of your problems? If I'm not badly mistaken, our pilot and flight attendant corps have more members than either of your pilot and flight attendant groups even if you add US-East and US-West groups together. And, considering the way you have treated the US-West people--particularly the pilots--I wouldn't count on them voting with the East in solidarity against the AA masses when it comes to selecting a union for the future.

I think the real reason that there's so much US employee support is exactly that point, Jim. It's a sure way to get rid of their current representation.... ;)

Did I strike a nerve?

You posted incorrect information I corrected it yet you ramble about things that dont pertain to it.

First of all Maintenance went DOH for integration and all ready are negotiating the 2nd post merger CBA.

You will have to blame the east pilots and the company for not making progress that is holding the AFA back. But my group didnt to do this and have nothing to do with it.

That is what you get for disrespecting me 700UW!