Another Theater SHOOTING. Where is the NRA when you need them ?

cltrat said:
700 hates pilots and gun owners are not to far behind just an easy way to take a cheap shot at both
I don't hate anyone.

Cactus1 stated about FFFO, I gave an example of what happened to a FFDO.

Follow the thread and posts.

NewHampshire Black Bears said:
Well....ol'  " HACK-JOB "  is correct about me and insults.  It's gotta' have something to do with,.......I Don't Suffer FOOLS Easily ! !

Now when it comes to taking an IQ test/challenge, well I REALLY like my chances. (Must have something to do with that ol' YANKEE approach to school systems up here and the  Democratic approach to EDUCATION !
One of your most hilarious posts of delusion yet.  Don't suffer fools gramps? Well that's rough, it must be a severe disappointment when you look in the mirror every morning knowing you voted for Nobammy. 

Tell me, since you state your IQ is up high (MENSA standards) over there in Yankmeville. Were you a bag handling engineer at AA? Now retired, correct? Then you landed a gig at Amtrak as a ticket agent or similar correct? Are you sure your IQ is that high? The results of such in career choices wouldn't indicate that would the case. 

CactusPilot1 said:
I'll bet if someone was carrying a permit in the theater like the one I have, there would have better results having to fight the bad guy with a bag of popcorn.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
You and Pee Wee Herman should get together and share your whipping it out in a movie theater fantasies.

Dog Wonder said:
You and Pee Wee Herman should get together and share your whipping it out in a movie theater fantasies.
I'm sure he has been there before doing recon. He has his perfect position staked out, high up on the hill with a perfect view of the enemy. His advance team of Hackman will be at the snack stand eating hot dogs providing intel.

The enemy will never know what hit them.

Glenn Quagmire said:
I'm sure he has been there before doing recon. He has his perfect position staked out, high up on the hill with a perfect view of the enemy. His advance team of Hackman will be at the snack stand eating hot dogs providing intel.

The enemy will never know what hit them.
And coordinating with any other whipping it out heroes to avoid shooting at each other in a crowded theater.

Hackman said:
One of your most hilarious posts of delusion yet.  Don't suffer fools gramps? Well that's rough, it must be a severe disappointment when you look in the mirror every morning knowing you voted for Nobammy. 

Tell me, since you state your IQ is up high (MENSA standards) over there in Yankmeville. Were you a bag handling engineer at AA? Now retired, correct? Then you landed a gig at Amtrak as a ticket agent or similar correct? Are you sure your IQ is that high? The results of such in career choices wouldn't indicate that would the case. 

Weeeeell, I'll have to digress here a bit HACK-JOB.
Making $ 30.00 a hour working for Amtrak in a Heavily UNIONIZED Job isn't   2  hard  2  take, while also 'grabbing' almost $ 2K a month in SS( That  Y O U  pay for each and every day your sorry ASSS goes out the door to  W O R K ), and throw in close to  $ 1K a month compliments of AA (Another UNION pension), so I've got to say that....that was the easiest way  $ 100K.
(and of course, I did as VERY little as Possible while on the clock) !

Ah,..............only in the great ol'  USA  !

PS,
When are you gonna' start callin' ME sweetiekins like you do to 'Dog / KCF and 'Tree  ?  I mean, I'm getting Jealous  !!

CactusPilot1 said:
Which would stand a better chance of preventing a 9-11 attack? A gun free flight deck or one with an FFDO?

I'll bet if someone was carrying a permit in the theater like the one I have, there would have better results having to fight the bad guy with a bag of popcorn.

Doesn't AZ now allow concealed carry without the permit?

Also, I don't think that simply carrying a permit around grants one special powers, in fact without an accompanying firearm it offers no more protection than your Fry's VIP card.

ChockJockey said:
Doesn't AZ now allow concealed carry without the permit?

Also, I don't think that simply carrying a permit around grants one special powers, in fact without an accompanying firearm it offers no more protection than your Fry's VIP card.
How about other state laws?

I have an example of a good reason called reciprocity, which may be a bit over your head.

Arizona CCW Permit Holders are entitled to reciprocity with as many as 36 other states, while in possession of an AZ CCW Permit, provided you follow the gun laws for the state you are visiting. Without the AZ CCW Permit, you may be in violation of several state laws while carrying concealed in other states.

CactusPilot1 said:
How about other state laws?

I have an example of a good reason called reciprocity, which may be a bit over your head.

I quite understand reciprocity.  I merely asked whether or not AZ allows concealed carry without a permit now as I thought that was the case.  While I do own a firearm well suited for it, I've never felt the need to carry, open or otherwise.

CactusPilot1 said:
Arizona CCW Permit Holders are entitled to reciprocity with as many as 36 other states, while in possession of an AZ CCW Permit, provided you follow the gun laws for the state you are visiting. Without the AZ CCW Permit, you may be in violation of several state laws while carrying concealed in other states.

Interesting, thanks.

ChockJockey said:

I quite understand reciprocity.  I merely asked whether or not AZ allows concealed carry without a permit now as I thought that was the case.  While I do own a firearm well suited for it, I've never felt the need to carry, open or otherwise.

Interesting, thanks.
I found this case troubling. An armed security guard? Come on NJ, get a grip.

Governor Pardons N.J. Man Arrested for Having Legal Gun in Glove Box

Posted June 9, 2015
His ordeal went like this: On Sept. 20, 2013, Josey-Davis, an aspiring police officer, was getting ready to leave his home for his job as an armed security guard with Loomis Armored, where he worked transporting and guarding money on its way to banks and ATMs.
"I was preparing myself for work, grabbing my firearm out of my safe, bulletproof vest, making my way to the garage. While in the process of disarming my firearm, my little sister came into the garage. To avoid any accidents, I put the firearm in the glove compartment moments after putting my bulletproof vest on the passenger seat," Josey-Davis stated on a GoFundMe page he created in January to overturn his conviction, according to this story from mycentraljersey.com

Full story

http://www.range365.com/governor-pardons-nj-man-arrested-having-legal-gun-glove-box

NewHampshire Black Bears said:

Weeeeell, I'll have to digress here a bit HACK-JOB.
Making $ 30.00 a hour working for Amtrak in a Heavily UNIONIZED Job isn't   2  hard  2  take, while also 'grabbing' almost $ 2K a month in SS( That  Y O U  pay for each and every day your sorry ASSS goes out the door to  W O R K ), and throw in close to  $ 1K a month compliments of AA (Another UNION pension), so I've got to say that....that was the easiest way  $ 100K.
(and of course, I did as VERY little as Possible while on the clock) !

Ah,..............only in the great ol'  USA  !

PS,
When are you gonna' start callin' ME sweetiekins like you do to 'Dog / KCF and 'Tree  ?  I mean, I'm getting Jealous  !!
Digress gramps? I'd say regress, back under the rock with the silly UP and down posting style and adolescence. I didn't ask what you make as a Amtrak ticket agent (I bet just peach for service), just why your still working at this advanced age. $30 is really nothing to brag about, but not bad for a goober. I'm also a union member, if you can call it a union. An AFL-EIEIO business union, wholly corporate owned. I didn't know that the TWU worthless company union had a pension plan? You sure about that? Or just another one of your many lies? I know its hard to sometimes distinguish fantasy from reality as a old libtard. I happily pay my taxes, and I'm sure most of the money I pay goes to good people like my parents, even though there are dregs and slugs (illegal immigrants included) like you that will game the system because they are "owed" something. The Obammy way.

PS, I would would never regard you as a "sweetykins" or "sweetcheeks" as your not a "special" flight crew member, read non-pilot. Besides, your too old and bitter to be a sweet anything.

PSS, I just renewed my CHL after carrying for over 20 years. NRA, hunting, and military training as a kid served me well.

Hopefully the moderator won't erase this one.

Back