Another Theater SHOOTING. Where is the NRA when you need them ?

townpete said:
Cincinnati man shoots at 1-year-old boy, is shot by man with concealed carry permit
http://www.fox19.com/story/29638058/man-62-accused-of-shooting-at-3-people-including-1-year-old

A 62-year-old man faces several charges after Cincinnati police say he fired at four people, including a 1-year-old boy.
Thomas McCary was then shot by one of the victims, who has a permit to carry a concealed license, Cincinnati police said.

Take that gun grabbers. hehe

Come on gun grabbers, still waiting for some epic spin on this one!

garfield_gun.gif
Why are you so afraid of guns furball?
I believe that she either owns one or lives in a suburb that is crime-free. Meet Rosie O'Donald. PUN INTENDED!

Glenn Quagmire said:
Those guys could have both of their wepons taken from them in a few seconds by a "gun grabber" or two.
I won't draw you a diagram. I can't afford to give away my tactics.
That would be stupid. You would get popped more than likely. You do know many of these guys are ex-military right?

And one big reason given by conservatives is that the second amendment gives them the right to bear arms to protect them from the tyranny of the government. 

Now...just a wee bit off topic here - but have you read about Sandra Bland?  You know, the black woman who was ordered (yanked) out of her car with a tazer pointed at her head because she refused to comply with  the officers order to put out her cigarette she was smoking in her private property?   Can I ask you - do you believe it could have all been avoided if she had just listened to the cop (government) and did whatever he told her?  Or did you view that as kind of a tyrannical action by the government (cop)?   Nevermind - I'll bet I already know the answer to that one.  Why are gun nuts so pro tyranny?
The problem with your arguments are that your one-sided political view blames your opposition. Poor soul, the outcome is the same! Your party uses Vaseline and your opponents don't.

Now, bend over like anyone else!

signals said:
The problem with your arguments are that your one-sided political view blames your opposition. Poor soul, the outcome is the same! Your party uses Vaseline and your opponents don't.

Now, bend over like anyone else!

Yazzah Massah po-liceman.  You'se da boss.  I gots to do what you tells me to do.  As long as you don't takes the gun that I am legally allowed to have in my car you yo state.

Hackman said:
That would be stupid. You would get popped more than likely. You do know many of these guys are ex-military right?

You're right...some guy trying to grab the gun might get shot.  But the Colorado movie theatre shooter had an AR15 with a 100 round magazine.  But if someone walked into the starbucks with that same kind of gun, how long would it take the guys with the "shoot me first" badges on their back to get hit by the first rounds fired?  

KCFlyer said:

You're right...some guy trying to grab the gun might get shot.  But the Colorado movie theatre shooter had an AR15 with a 100 round magazine.  But if someone walked into the starbucks with that same kind of gun, how long would it take the guys with the "shoot me first" badges on their back to get hit by the first rounds fired?  
not if they see him coming

Yazzah Massah po-liceman.  You'se da boss.  I gots to do what you tells me to do.  As long as you don't takes the gun that I am legally allowed to have in my car you yo state.
Do you actually like being proven STUPID? Do you know NYS gun laws? I also know that when a legal gun owner from NYS travels to say "TEXAS" and gets pulled over, the TX cop knows he has a gun permit and possible weapon. How does this happen? Because LEGAL gun owners are in the system!

signals said:
Do you actually like being proven STUPID? Do you know NYS gun laws? I also know that when a legal gun owner from NYS travels to say "TEXAS" and gets pulled over, the TX cop knows he has a gun permit and possible weapon. How does this happen? Because LEGAL gun owners are in the system!
you are correct in NC when the cops pull you over and run your tag he knows you have it,under law you are required to tell him weather you are carrying or not

Hackman...please visit the Sandra Bland thread.  There we see a cop assaulting a woman who has done nothing but exercise her right to smoke a cigarette in her car.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on that issue.  All this liberal wacko has is a videocamera.  The cop had a taser and a gun.
For someone who once made a racial statement you sure are looking for redemption by continuing to prove yourself a fool.

cltrat said:
not if they see him coming
Look at the photo...they aren't looking at the door...they are admiring the swirls in their lattes.   If he walks in the store, guess who the first two victims are.  As I said - the CLERK has a better chance at survival since she can duck.  They'd have to process, then react.  I think a non automatic automatic weapon could get off about 30 rounds before they could reach for the guns.  

signals said:
For someone who once made a racial statement you sure are looking for redemption by continuing to prove yourself a fool.

Okay...save me from fooldom....Define tyranny, since that's the big reason the second amendment was created.  Nobody on your side has done that.  So tell me, what is tyranny, aside from a black man in the white house. 

KCFlyer said:
You sure have a lot of "what if" scare scenarios. You do know most open carry folk carry a backup side arm or 2 also. Gonna grab my AR15 like Quagtard suggests he has plans apparently to try? I'm prolly gonna smoke you, if you get it away (doubt it) In reality, what libard has the balls to try it? Very very few, most are like Tree, sissies that run out the store like girlies at the sight of a legally carried AR15. Better move from Texas before January to Komifornia or New York to be in libtard utopia and gun free....well except for mexican illegals or gang bangers.

Back