Any help is appreciated

LakesideFA

Feb 12, 2008
Hello to all Delta Employees -

My name is Sharon - I am an FA for US Airways. I am desperately looking for passes - I am willing to trade pass for pass.

I would like to give a brief explanation as to what is happening;

My Mother has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer. She is not healthy enough to undergo chemo treatments. Her health is declining rapidly.

My sister and I take turns going back and forth to be with her so that one of us is always with her. I am taking intermittent FMLA so that I can fly from Arizona to Mississippi to be with her. My sister does not have the luxury of working for an airline. She is purchasing tickets to go back and forth. We (US Airways) do not currently fly into Gulfport, MS. However, Delta does. My sister lives in North Carolina so she would be able to take Delta all the way with a conx in Atlanta.

My sister is a 20+ year Marine. She just recently came back from Iraq. She barely got to spend any time with her own family before she flew to be with my Mother.

I have worked for America West / US Airways for almost 19 years. My sister and her family have used my benefits frequently. She knows the drill. She is polite and dresses well.

I would be forever grateful as I know she would too. We are both just trying our best to make our Mom happy over these next few months.

I would be more than willing to speak with you by phone or I would even fly to Atlanta to meet with you face to face.

This is my first time posting on this forum - I hate to post my phone number on here but if there is a way to go to a private topic once someone contacts me I will be more than happy to give my phone number or email address.

Thank you so much for any help.

Sincerely,

Sharon

My name is Sharon - I am an FA for US Airways. I am desperately looking for passes - I am willing to trade pass for pass.

My Mother has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer. She is not healthy enough to undergo chemo treatments. Her health is declining rapidly.

My sister and I take turns going back and forth to be with her so that one of us is always with her. I am taking intermittent FMLA so that I can fly from Arizona to Mississippi to be with her. My sister does not have the luxury of working for an airline. She is purchasing tickets to go back and forth. We (US Airways) do not currently fly into Gulfport, MS. However, Delta does. My sister lives in North Carolina so she would be able to take Delta all the way with a conx in Atlanta.

My sister is a 20+ year Marine. She just recently came back from Iraq. She barely got to spend any time with her own family before she flew to be with my Mother.

I have worked for America West / US Airways for almost 19 years. My sister and her family have used my benefits frequently. She knows the drill. She is polite and dresses well.

I would be forever grateful as I know she would too. We are both just trying our best to make our Mom happy over these next few months.

I would be more than willing to speak with you by phone or I would even fly to Atlanta to meet with you face to face.

This is my first time posting on this forum - I hate to post my phone number on here but if there is a way to go to a private topic once someone contacts me I will be more than happy to give my phone number or email address.

Sincerely,

Sharon

Sharon,

Wish I could help!
Please do not post any personal information here.
Suggest that people use the PM (Private Message) feature if they can help.

You are on the internet so I suggest 'caveat emptor' not everyone is 'nice'.

Best to you and yours!

Take Care,
B) UT

Sincerely,

Sharon

Sweetheart, does'nt your carrier have emergency passes that will connect?

Sweetheart, does'nt your carrier have emergency passes that will connect?

It's not for me - I have a way to get there and back since I work for an airline. My sister does not. The pass is for my sister. We (US Airways) do not fly into Gulfport at this time. So there is no way I can provide a pass to her. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Latest posts