Arpey's Rewards Will Rise With Aa's Performance

Imagolfer said:
Otherwise, you can keep coming home with smaller paychecks and greasy fingers. :lol:
[post="286988"][/post]​

Ah............... thank you for that little window on your character.

Or lack of.

It helps us put your posts in perspective, and allows us to weigh them properly...

If you don't like your job

Never said I didnt like my job.
Dont really care to be part of the suck your ass to the top club either.
I am here for the ride just like everyone else.
When its over I will go clean pools in Palm Beach. :lol:

Wretched Wrench said:
Ah............... thank you for that little window on your character.

Or lack of.

It helps us put your posts in perspective, and allows us to weigh them properly...
[post="286990"][/post]​

I am just trying to tell it like it is. Bottom line, if you don't like it, leave. It is as simple as that. I did.

I am just trying to tell it like it is. Bottom line, if you don't like it, leave. It is as simple as that. I did.

I would rather fight for my profession than run like a coward.
AA will be long gone before I am :D

Imagolfer said:
[post="287000"][/post]​

Typical twu/company mantra. News flash! ALMOSTEVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN LIED TO AND STOLEN FROM DOESN'T LIKE IT. So, under your cowardly thinking only people who are afraid to fight against greed and, well, more greed will be left and hence allow the demise of a proud craft & profession? Why leave a career that people spent time, money & energy in so cowards such as yourself can blab on and on how they have no back bone?

It will take all unions in the airlines to stand up and say enough is enough. It will take all free thinking professionals to stand together and fight the tide of corporate greed and lies that is infecting our industry. It is that simple. Obviously you know nothing of pride or respect.

But that's life I guess. So stand to the side and reap the gains that were earned by others sacrifices. Just keep the blah, blah, blah down a bit. That way hopefully not everyone will notice you and therefore see you for what you are.

TIME FOR CHANGE said:
I would rather fight for my profession than run like a coward.
AA will be long gone before I am :D
[post="287042"][/post]​

Coward???? I left because I was offered a huge pay increase in a different field. If you call that cowardly, you must be smoking some good stuff.

I am, and so is the rest of the country done with unions! Let's face it folks, unions are done :up:

Imagolfer said:
Coward???? I left because I was offered a huge pay increase in a different field. If you call that cowardly, you must be smoking some good stuff.

I am, and so is the rest of the country done with unions! Let's face it folks, unions are done :up:
[post="287092"][/post]​
----------------------------------------------------------------

The fact is that the rest of the country realizes that corrupt organizations like the TWU and the AFL-CIO have strayed from their purpose: they no longer stand for the improvement of wages, hours and working conditions for the working man, they stand for little else besides Union Dues.\

If you and the rest of America actually were done with Unions, why not put the Unions covered under the Railway Labor Act under the NLRB?

The reason you and others want the RLA is becuase you can legislate wages through the NMB and the Courts and prevent Unions from striking. After all, you and the rest of America have never moved to prevent the legal ability of Unions to form and collectively bargain.

golfer doesn't hate unions. He just hates union members.

He is one of those people who need someone to look down on to feel good about himself.

Wretched Wrench said:
golfer doesn't hate unions. He just hates union members.

He is one of those people who need someone to look down on to feel good about himself.
[post="287122"][/post]​

He is a waste of time.

More than likely he is management, and a liar. Funny but when he had the avicom of Bush with the long nose and I said that it was him he immediately changed it.

Lets face it unless he had a stake here he would not bother to post here. There may be some non-stakeholders here but usually they want information, Imagolfer simply spews out anti-union rhetoric, "Dont like it-leave,Idid", "Unions are done"etc, etc.

Bob Owens said:
He is a waste of time.

More than likely he is management, and a liar. Funny but when he had the avicom of Bush with the long nose and I said that it was him he immediately changed it.

Lets face it unless he had a stake here he would not bother to post here. There may be some non-stakeholders here but usually they want information, Imagolfer simply spews out anti-union rhetoric, "Dont like it-leave,Idid", "Unions are done"etc, etc.
[post="287147"][/post]​

Nice try Bobby. I am not management. As I stated, I left the company last year and decided to make more money instead of whining about paycuts, and management. The industry is not what it used to be, so I left for a more prosperous future.

And, if you think your union is fighting for you, your wrong. They are a business just like AA, they make money off your dues.

Imagolfer said:
If you don't like your job, go back to school, get an MBA, work your way up the ranks of a company and you too can get 2.8 million in stock options ;)

Otherwise, you can keep coming home with smaller paychecks and greasy fingers. :lol:
[post="286988"][/post]​

Ive got a better idea, lets all go on strike and let the brilliant MBAs fix everything!!!

Imagolfer said:
And, if you think your union is fighting for you, your wrong. They are a business just like AA, they make money off your dues.
[post="287154"][/post]​

Just thought I would sieze this opportunity to agree with you before it passes.

Ive got a better idea, lets all go on strike and let the brilliant MBAs fix everything!!!

I think we'll see this at NWA soon enough. Win or lose it is a critical junction for unionized labor.

Oneflyer said:
I think we'll see this at NWA soon enough. Win or lose it is a critical junction for unionized labor.
[post="287323"][/post]​

Well I meant ALL of us, not just one group at one airline.