bad

I guess the "Red Badge of Courage" for many on these posts is to be the one priviledged with swinging the hammer at the last nail in the coffin. I never thought I would see so many otherwise rational people become so angry at this company as to wish it's demise...for CHRISTMAS! It appears just on the suface that they might get their way very soon. What made my 21+year career so great is certainly not how I've been treated since 1989, but the associations I made with so many wonderful people through the years. My focus is still on them and their families. These paycuts are a walk in the park compared to unemployment. I hope we can still be a player in one fashion or another next year.

A320 Driver

Tugslug,
If you think you're going to see a dime in severence pay,you're dillusional.US Airways will go to bankruptcy court the day after these agreements are ratified and claim hardship in having to pay the huge amount of severence they are going to pay when another 10% of this workforce is put on the street.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/18/2002 11:49:00 AM chipmunn wrote:
[P][BR]largely irrelevant. [BR][/P]----------------[BR][STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman"]couldnt have said it better.[/FONT][/STRONG][BR][/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P align=left][/P]
[P align=left][BR][STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman"] [/FONT][/STRONG] [/P]

[BR][BR]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/18/2002 11:39:39 AM chipmunn wrote: [BR]
[P align=left]What about America West? [BR][BR][STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman"]yes, what about them? they are sooooooooo )(&^#)&)&*ing thrilled at how much they are making right now.in negotiations for over 1000 days.[/FONT][/STRONG][BR][BR][BR]The question is will the company and unions reach accords to wait out the seasonally slow winter months and meet PBGC demands or will the company liquidate?[BR][BR][STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman"]who is making the demands? RSA? Seigel? or is now the pbgc the big stick?[BR][ edited by moderator][BR][/FONT][/STRONG]Chip----------------[/P][/BLOCKQUOTE][BR][BR]

Latest posts