Beware trying to Non-rev from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me he was talking about both (see red text). One is a consequence of the other.
I didn’t realize you are the self-appointed arbiter of which direction the topic goes. Often threads go off on tangents but with this post the starter expressly asked to stick with the topic of non-revving. By not complying you come across as selfish and rude.

Neo, if it was me I would ask the moderator to lock this thread.

I didn’t realize you are the self-appointed arbiter of which direction the topic goes. Often threads go off on tangents but with this post the starter expressly asked to stick with the topic of non-revving. By not complying you come across as selfish and rude.

Neo, if it was me I would ask the moderator to lock this thread.
Well.... now you know.

He opened the door himself when he said this.
Seems the terminal is packed with migrants who are standby for every empty seat north, at taxpayer expense, of course. So I went to the McAllen airport and asked an agent about this. He confirmed it and gave me the very limited times I might get on a flight.
Don't open the door with a pointed comment then cry foul when someone walks through it.

Your red text was factual and informational, not editorial as you imply.
Yes, it was factual. Our government is spending OUR money to send a bunch of illegals crossing the southern border NORTH!!!

Well.... now you know.

He opened the door himself when he said this.

Don't open the door with a pointed comment then cry foul when someone walks through it.

Yes, it was factual. Our government is spending OUR money to send a bunch of illegals crossing the southern border NORTH!!!
You can find an open door to your opinions in just about any post. But that doesn't absolve you from being considered rude for ignoring the expressed wishes of the post starter.

Frankly, it's harder to nonrev -to- Texas because of all the people fleeing northern states....

Gosh....Seatacus has views closer to yours than to mine and you are even alienating him.
KCFlyer given my post history you should know that alienating people is not something I concern myself with when making a post. I don't do it to be rude or contrary. In my opinion you can't have an honest conversation engaging in self censorship and self censureship. Submitting to that is just allowing yourself to be controlled through peer pressure.

I already had 98% of my shop (Fleet Service) turn against me after posts I made on here. I was accused of "airing" dirty laundry, which I can't disagree with. Pretty hard to take criticism from a bunch of hypocrites saying the exact same thing, "everything you said is true but you shouldn't have said it". Well if it's true why shouldn't I say it and why are they giving me the cold shoulder for saying it? They chastised me for pointing out a broken system and are all smiles to the ones breaking it. The truth is I said what I said out of total frustration, the same frustration that motivated me to develop an exit plan to get the hell out of there. The mistake was mine though. I should have left long before I did instead of letting that frustration boil over.

Some even believed I cost them their jobs by derailing Sam Cirri's negotiations (another lie told by Sam to play the part of the victim and to blame shift). They are so damn dumb they don't realize Sam is the one who sold them out by pushing a concessionary contract to save his own ass. They wanted to believe he could "save" them while at the same time refusing to acknowledge they got duped, despite numerous and very obvious evidence spread like bread crumbs all around them.

For a long time nobody would have anything to do with me save about four people. Eventually most went from shunning me to tolerating me. Some people gave me the cold shoulder up to my very last day. After going to work in a hostile environment everyday for months having some faceless poster offended over one of my posts hardly registers.

Again I don't do it to be rude or contrary, I am just done with censoring myself for other people's interest and delicacy. I did that most of my life and it hasn't served me well. I rather be the guy nobody likes than the guy who is a doormat or a sheep because he is so damned agreeable. That attitude is a direct result of the experience I had in Fleet Service.

It's not so bad here on the Island of Misfit Toys.

It’s hard to Non Rev anywhere period because the Airlines are both short on Airplanes and have learned the best ways to price the product to get maximum capacity.

Dynamic pricing

KCFlyer given my post history you should know that alienating people is not something I concern myself with when making a post. I don't do it to be rude or contrary. In my opinion you can't have an honest conversation engaging in self censorship and self censureship. Submitting to that is just allowing yourself to be controlled through peer pressure.

I already had 98% of my shop (Fleet Service) turn against me after posts I made on here. I was accused of "airing" dirty laundry, which I can't disagree with. Pretty hard to take criticism from a bunch of hypocrites saying the exact same thing, "everything you said is true but you shouldn't have said it". Well if it's true why shouldn't I say it and why are they giving me the cold shoulder for saying it? They chastised me for pointing out a broken system and are all smiles to the ones breaking it. The truth is I said what I said out of total frustration, the same frustration that motivated me to develop an exit plan to get the hell out of there. The mistake was mine though. I should have left long before I did instead of letting that frustration boil over.

Some even believed I cost them their jobs by derailing Sam Cirri's negotiations (another lie told by Sam to play the part of the victim and to blame shift). They are so damn dumb they don't realize Sam is the one who sold them out by pushing a concessionary contract to save his own ass. They wanted to believe he could "save" them while at the same time refusing to acknowledge they got duped, despite numerous and very obvious evidence spread like bread crumbs all around them.

For a long time nobody would have anything to do with me save about four people. Eventually most went from shunning me to tolerating me. Some people gave me the cold shoulder up to my very last day. After going to work in a hostile environment everyday for months having some faceless poster offended over one of my posts hardly registers.

Again I don't do it to be rude or contrary, I am just done with censoring myself for other people's interest and delicacy. I did that most of my life and it hasn't served me well. I rather be the guy nobody likes than the guy who is a doormat or a sheep because he is so damned agreeable. That attitude is a direct result of the experience I had in Fleet Service.

It's not so bad here on the Island of Misfit Toys.

It’s 2024. Everyone has long moved on. Even those other supposed Misfit Toys built rafts and floated off the Island and were picked up by passing ships and brought back to the mainland.

It’s 2024. Everyone has long moved on. Even those other supposed Misfit Toys built rafts and floated off the Island and were picked up by passing ships and brought back to the mainland.
I don't forget when people I pay money to (through UNION dues) to protect MY interest try to f*ck me over. I also don't forget when they try to blame shift the result of their actions on me. I have a real long memory for that kind of BS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.