Big Bash In Stl Tonight

F/Oaa

Jul 12, 2003
Yes it will be a grand old party tonight at the St. Charles Family Arena.
TheCity of ST. Charles Mo. has donated the use of the Family Arena
for tonight.
LOTS of AA Bashing, over 20 thousand EX-TWA now EX-aa employee's and their
famlies will be having a GOOD time on the TWU.
EX-FA's and Crew member's were also invited.
NO NATIVE AA people thank GOD.

The News Media has been alerted and the word about the lies to STL and the state of Missouri will all be topic's.
Watch the 10:00 pm News.

SEE YA THERE. :up:

NO NATIVE AA people thank GOD.

With comments like that you wonder why so many people can not let the AA TWA stuff die. Alot of AA people like TWA people and TWA people like AA people. This company and world does not need people like you making such nasty comments towards AA. We still employ plenty of TWA people at the expense of AA people. I hope you have a wonderful time at your party. And if a NAATIVE should stop by I hope you would treat them with respect that you would like to be treated with on an individual basis

Sorry, But the wrist bands have already been given out.

The comment about NAATIVE AA people is TRUE
IF you were here( Which I assume your Not in STL) you would know what I mean.

Because WE ARE THE RED-HEADED STEP-CHILD

operaations said:
With comments like that you wonder why so many people can not let the AA TWA stuff die. Alot of AA people like TWA people and TWA people like AA people. This company and world does not need people like you making such nasty comments towards AA. We still employ plenty of TWA people at the expense of AA people. I hope you have a wonderful time at your party. And if a NAATIVE should stop by I hope you would treat them with respect that you would like to be treated with on an individual basis
I am sorry but I tend to agree. With all the lies, deception, and corporate style raiding brought upon the city of St. Louis and its citizen how can AA be trusted. Operations, I would like to extend a formal invitation to you and yours, how about parking lot attendant?

I am going to be with friends and family as a group for the last time. You have such a distorted view of STL and TWA it is pathetic. AA had extra police set up for the last days of the flight attendants because they thought there would be vandalism with those being furloughed...worst thing that happened was a lot of tears and hugs and pictures. Then they had more police set up for the last days of STL because they feared vandalism from those being furloughed...worst thing that happened was, you guessed it, a lot of tears, hugs and pictures.

The party is being paid for by the STL Rec Com. And the bulk of the money came from the TWA people from the last decade long before the axquisition not the TWU. The party is also limited to 3000 people not 20000 which would have been nice too. And the fact is AA people will be there. Of course there will be more former TW people there, its STL for God's sake.

We will be reminiscing about TWA and Ozark with the best airline people in the business or out of the business as the case may be. I doubt you'll ever have the memories we have had at TWA at AA and that is your loss. I hope this is the last of the layoffs for anybody even for you F/Oaa.

LGA Fleet Service said:
I hope you aren't referring to me with that comment,I've been one of the more mellow people on this and other boards with regard to this subject.

My comment was in response to F/O's "Lots of AA bashing".
I also was referring to F/O's comments as well. Ialso realize he is jsut flame baiting the board as well.

For those former TWA people that are happy to still be employed as I am I wish you the best. For all those disgruntled hateful people that take out their frustration on all aa employees dues to the unfortunate demise of TWA and STL. Goodbye. TWA was a great Airline. I hate to see it go I wish it could have been around for many more years. We did lose a great airline and many great people but for gods sake not everyone att AA is to blame. AA did not put TWA in the poor financial situation it was in. AA did not cause the recession. AA did not cause 9/11. So there fore AA is not to blame for all of TWA's misfortunes. I am sure We would all like to have kept everything the same, but we cant things change. Who knows maybe 5-10 or 15 years from now AA will no longer be around. I hope not.

Once again I hope all of you in STL have a wonderful time at your party tonight. If I was in STL I would not attend because I was not a former employee of Ozark or TWA and out of respect I would not go. Have fun and hope those of you who want to come back and work for AA will be able to do so in the very near future.

Wow, where to begin? Lashing out is one thing but blaming the native AA employee is at minimal a stretch. I wish I was in STL to attend and see some of my TWA co-workers but I would welcome ANY AA employee that wanted to attend. Blame the corporate beast and/or the unions involved but the average AA'er did nothing more than get up each day and go to work. My sincere hope is that all of us TWA people (and laid off natives too) return as fast as possible.
To wallow in bitterness and resentment will only accomplish making you even more er, well, bitter and resentful.

I too hope everyone has a wonderful time tonight "Doing what we do best!" which is not celebrating American Airlines but bashing the hell out it. It is easier to bash and blame then to realize and release. I, as nAAtive flight attendant, just ask one favor:please take one (1) minute in your hAAte party to rememeber the men and women who aren't here who paid the ultimate sacrafice there lives either by there own hand or by the hand of terrorists. I hope there party is a hell of lt better then yours. They would only want us to hAAte each other now wouldnt they.? To the family's of the "cremembers" from flight's 11,77,and 800 do not judge us AAll by the hAAte of a few. Your mothers,fathers,brothers,sisters,husbands,wives,and life partners will be remembered long after this night's celebrations are over. I am sure that the wrist bands at there party is that of the red,white,and the blue.
Paarty on Garth!~:)
SB

<_< Operations---Even though no one has said it, I don't believe this is just about TWA/AA! It's also about the frustration over past "Mis-management"! Frustrtion over the "Uncle Carl's of the world! The "golden-parachutes!"etc.!!! These people have "CLASS"!!!!! Something I haven't seen at A.A. "Yet"!!!! Have a ball people!!! I too wish I could make it!!!!! :up:

Latest posts

Back