Bk End Is Drawing Closer....financing Announced

Busdrvr said:
Hey, I already got called pedantic and pathetic for even mentioning Monte Carlo, so the last thing I'd want to do is risk further assaults on my character by mentioning it's limitations, or worse yet start getting into differential discounting, ect..... :lol: Any modeling technique is limited in it's relevence by the quality of it's inputs. All things being equal, the simple static DCF is just about useless. As far as oil is concerned, consider it's effect in the early 80's when oil was more expensive in todays dollars and we were running those wonderfully efficient 727's, DC-10's, and worse yet, the low/no bypass jetliners (707, 720, DC-8's).
[post="311020"][/post]​
Well, I'll try to steal your pedant title by mentioning that it should be "its limitations", not "it's limitations". :D

And remember, I don't know any of this stuff, as I'm just the guy who waters the plants in the office, and I don't know anything about taxes, finance, or bankruptcy. ;)

-synchronicity

FWAAA said:
Nobody said you did say anything about "taking over the Pacific." Certainly not me. And I missed no part of your post, as my posts on this thread aren't in response to your assertions.
[post="310956"][/post]​
And my posts on this thread are not arguing that UA will "take over the Pacific."

I was simply disagreeing with your interesting assertion that UA would in no way benefit should NW suddenly disappear from the Pacific.

Latest posts

Back