Bos Hotels

Here's what I do. Go to one of the travel sites, like hotels.com, get a list of the hotels in Boston that are somewhere near your price range. Then call or email the hotel directly. You can usually get a cheaper price dealing directly with the hotel than through their own reservation service or through a travel agent.

Last Christmas week, we got a huge room for 3 people in Breckenridge across the street from the slopes for $115/night by calling the hotel directly.

callgirlcindie said:
Does anyone know of a good, cheap hotel in BOS for a non employee? I would appreciate any help.
[post="174372"][/post]​

Cheap is a relative term--how close to downtown Boston do you want to be? Or do you need to be near the airport?

There is an Embassy Suites which is brand new right near the car rental lots--sometimes they have reasonable rates for Boston (less than $180). There is a Holiday Inn on Rt 1 north of the airport, but not sure of their rates.

In the city itself I usually try to remain with Marriott--they usually have weekend specials, especially around Holiday times.

If you need more regarding outlying communities please feel free to PM.

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies..I am not looking for me but for a friend who just got a promotion and is going to celebrate. Even when you no longer work for an airline, family and friends think you are their travel agent..lol! I had not thought of the humor of a "callgirl" looking for cheap rates..that is funny! That is why I am hoping so much that things work out for U employees. The majority are so helpful, friendly, and still have their sense of humor. Thanks again to all!

There is a brand new Hampton Inn on Mass. Ave, they chraged around $110/ night w/o an the airline rate. Great hotel, free van service to airport, Fenway, and downtown. If you have a car it was $15 a day parking. Downside is it is in a bad neighborhood and walking around is not a good idea.

If you can just wait a few days until the pilot agreement is done I am certain I can tell you the cheapest hotel in BOS. And every other city we fly to.

mr

stay away from the hoilday inn on r1a north ,also the hampton inn on mass ave well its near a jail a methadone clinic and the food bank and not in the best part of boston i work pt at a food plant doing maintenance and they wont let me open the building unless I am with another person, try the crowne plaza in woburn massand there are a couple more good ones thereit also has the logan express bus terminal near there its 5.50 to ride one way to the airport