Branson Hints At Plan For Usairway Assits

deltawatch

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Sir Richard Branson to be first man on Mars

Rich man, entrepreneur and adventurer, Sir Richard Branson, has announced that he has set up a company with a German rocket scientist with the intention of putting himself on Mars by 2006.

He said today, "This will beat George W. Bush's plan to put a man on Mars by 40 years. I've got big plans for the planet. I intend to set up a house building company, a chain of supermarkets, drive-in cinemas, TV stations and an airline to cater for the expected population explosion and I don't relish the idea of someone else beating me to the punch".

"I already have a team of construction engineers on the Moon who are in the late stages of completing a launch pad for interplanetry travel and I expect to have it finished later in the year".

"I've achieved all I intended on Earth and I'm a little bored with all the petty politicking by the current world leaders so my destiny is elsewhere".

"If anyone is interested in accompanying me on the journey, preferably nubile young women, call 44 0792 342 8668 and ask for Dick".

LINK TO STORY