BUR/LAX Crashpad AND Private Room Available

MelStL

Jul 13, 2006
My roommate and I, both pilots, purchased a house near Burbank Airport that is themed for instruction and research, as well as accommodating to pilots and crew in airline and training programs. We run a crashpad in back, which is an addition we added to the house. The crashpad itself has a separate bathroom, kitchen area and laundry facilities from the front of the house, where our living room, kitchen, bedrooms and private bathrooms are. A "rec" room and outside yards are the only common areas. My roommate has moved on to his own housing, and therefore his private room is for rent. Therefore this is a private room for rent in a house that also contains a crashpad. The room is 225-sq. ft. and has a private bathroom and two closets -- one on a full wall. I am seeking a long-term roommate (one-year lease) to rent this room, beginning August 15. I will consider 1 to 3 aviation renters in this room, however, total rent will be $950 (with $950 deposit) for 2 people, and $1050 (plus $1050 deposit) for 3, accordingly. Utilities are divided evenly amongst the number living there. Further, I am away for 8 to 9 months of the year, so during that time, the entire front house is essentially yours alone. There is a property manager that runs the crashpad and house logistics. Contact mfutrell (AT) aviatech.org if interested.

Details on the crashpad:
We accept renters in need of housing while flight-training (private through ATP+), or working in aviation. We consider either long-term or short-term (crashpad-style) situations, but all must be aviation industry. Rent amount varies depending on situation and number of people in the shared room at any given time. No deposit, utilties & amenities included: furnished, WiFi, cable, hi-speed internet, washer/dryer use, etc. We do occasionally have a couple of animals, so those with allergies, be warned. Please see the website for more details and pix! http://www.aviatechconcepts.com/Crashpad.html