Bush duped on Iraq intel?

Yeah...I can see in the face of attacks in the home and around the community by radical factions,Liberal's taking away our guns in a time of crisis 'for our own protection'. :down:
Dell...why is it that wiretaps, invasions of your privacy, no right to a speedy trial means nothing to you - but the right to bear arms does? As I said...you saw little problem with those stomping of your rights by the patriot act, but some of us felt that it cracked the door open...even to the right to bear arms. I don't own guns...so to use your words...what's the problem...it doesn't apply to me. That's why some libs were so vocal on the patriot act...we were just trying to look out for the rights that YOU hold dear. But....the door is cracked open....so be ready for someone to trample amendment 2, for your own good...just like the others were trampled by the neocons...for our own good.

Is'nt that what they want after all, Big Gov'ment to control it all!

Seen it coming awhile back...already laid my plans! :up:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just checking "12", the last time I looked..AK is still in the USA.

Sure, AK, like NH(use to be,) is a conservative state, but If I were you, I'd keep an eye on federal and state elections, because the slow change is NOT going in you direction.

Also, check out .. adn.com(Alaska daily news), the fuuking politicians are getting "pinched" in big numbers, and they're ALL REBs.
Even Ted Stevens Senator R/AK is on the HOT SEAT.

check it out.

Dell...why is it that wiretaps, invasions of your privacy, no right to a speedy trial means nothing to you - but the right to bear arms does? As I said...you saw little problem with those stomping of your rights by the patriot act, but some of us felt that it cracked the door open...even to the right to bear arms. I don't own guns...so to use your words...what's the problem...it doesn't apply to me. That's why some libs were so vocal on the patriot act...we were just trying to look out for the rights that YOU hold dear. But....the door is cracked open....so be ready for someone to trample amendment 2, for your own good...just like the others were trampled by the neocons...for our own good.

Jonathan Pollard didn't get you in a constitutional uproar?

I have more concerns beyond A-2.

Have you people not been watching the news? Pakistan is under marshal law being ruled by a military dictator right now. They do have a nuke (as opposed to Iran who may r may not being trying to get one).

My understanding is that Pakistan has sold nuke info to whom ever. And you people are worried about Iran/Iraq? Bush is playing a shell game and you people are playing right along with it. We have given over $10 billion in aid to them because they are our friends? Give be a freaking break. This is another case of s supporting a bastard because he can be bought and he turns out to be a tyrant who oppresses the people and wen the people end up over throwing our puppet they turn against us (think Iran). I swear you people just do not learn anything from history. We pissed off the Iranians with the Shaw. We pissed off the Iraqis when we left them high and dry after fighting the evil Russians and you idiots are doing it again in Pakistan. I guess that is what you get wen you hire some wanna be cowboy from MA who thinks he is doing gods work. Good grief.

Have you people not been watching the news? Pakistan is under marshal law being ruled by a military dictator right now. They do have a nuke (as opposed to Iran who may r may not being trying to get one).

My understanding is that Pakistan has sold nuke info to whom ever. And you people are worried about Iran/Iraq? Bush is playing a shell game and you people are playing right along with it. We have given over $10 billion in aid to them because they are our friends? Give be a freaking break. This is another case of s supporting a bastard because he can be bought and he turns out to be a tyrant who oppresses the people and wen the people end up over throwing our puppet they turn against us (think Iran). I swear you people just do not learn anything from history. We pissed off the Iranians with the Shaw. We pissed off the Iraqis when we left them high and dry after fighting the evil Russians and you idiots are doing it again in Pakistan. I guess that is what you get wen you hire some wanna be cowboy from MA who thinks he is doing gods work. Good grief.

Hey Gar.....WTF's a few (30) nukes among a little country with a government totally sympathetic with OBL?
Musharref was going to lose his position in court under democratic rule-so whats a good ol' boy to do?Become a dictator?....I knew this would happen... :lol:

So whats the first thing he does??....SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION...think it won't happen here?? :lol:

I started a thread about this very issue a couple days ago....

Lets be fair Gar, it was a peanut farmer from GA not a wanna be cowboy from MA that 'screwed the pooch' In Iran. However it was Ronald Reagan who did what ole jimmy could'nt do in 444 days. :up:

The Shah came to power in 1953 and the US started to aid him in the mid 60's.

W had nothing to do with Iran. Regan pissed of OBL, and W went in to avenge daddy in Iraq. Several administrations Dem and rep supported the Shah. Carter just happened to be on watch when it all hit the fan. At that point, the extremest had already left the station and there was nothing that was going to stop that train wreck.

The Shah came to power in 1953 and the US started to aid him in the mid 60's.

W had nothing to do with Iran. Regan pissed of OBL, and W went in to avenge daddy in Iraq. Several administrations Dem and rep supported the Shah. Carter just happened to be on watch when it all hit the fan. At that point, the extremest had already left the station and there was nothing that was going to stop that train wreck.

Oh,I see...it just happened to hit the fan on Mr Peanuts watch.....now hes absolved.

Much like it hit the fan on 'W's' watch huh? Sorry,that doesn't count.

You better be aware of one hard fact...Uncle Sam doesn't like to lose and doesn't like looking bad.All we did in Iran will be paid back......and yes...revenge in Iraq.....we still got John Kennedy and Cuba to finish too.

Lets be fair Gar, it was a peanut farmer from GA not a wanna be cowboy from MA that 'screwed the pooch' In Iran. However it was Ronald Reagan who did what ole jimmy could'nt do in 444 days. :up:
And that was....give Saddam Hussein the chemical weapons that he used on his own people and thus set the stage for our invasion in 2003. BTW...Reagan barely had time to say "I do solemnly swear" in his swearing in when the hostages were released. Do you REALLY think he did more in 35 seconds than Carter did in 444 days?

The initial takeover plan was to hold the embassy for only a few hours, but it soon changed. Khomeini made no comment on the occupation for several days, waiting first to gauge American reaction to the hostage taking, which he feared might be violent. It was not. Some attribute the Iranian decision not to release the hostages quickly to the soft line of U.S. President Jimmy Carter; his immediate response was to appeal for the release of the hostages on humanitarian grounds and to share his hopes of a strategic anti-communist alliance with the Islamic Republic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

Latest posts