Canada doesn't want illegal migrants from Haiti?

Hackman

Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/canada/quebec-immigrants-haitians.html

"Canada’s minister of immigration, Ahmed Hussen, himself a former refugee who moved to the country from Somalia when he was 16, said Canada was proud to be a welcoming country but could not welcome everyone. Only about 8 percent of Haitian migrants had received asylum here since the summer, he said, while there is a backlog of about 40,700 cases, according to Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Board."

“We don’t want people to illegally enter our border, and doing so is not a free ticket to Canada,” Mr. Hussen said in an interview. “We are saying, ‘You will be apprehended, screened, detained, fingerprinted, and if you can’t establish a genuine claim, you will be denied refugee protection and removed.’ ”

Is this vile statement racist?

Do you wish to engage one-line Wonder Mutt? No, I didn't think so. I'm not interested in your nonsensical one-liners. Next.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/canada/quebec-immigrants-haitians.html

"Canada’s minister of immigration, Ahmed Hussen, himself a former refugee who moved to the country from Somalia when he was 16, said Canada was proud to be a welcoming country but could not welcome everyone. Only about 8 percent of Haitian migrants had received asylum here since the summer, he said, while there is a backlog of about 40,700 cases, according to Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Board."

“We don’t want people to illegally enter our border, and doing so is not a free ticket to Canada,” Mr. Hussen said in an interview. “We are saying, ‘You will be apprehended, screened, detained, fingerprinted, and if you can’t establish a genuine claim, you will be denied refugee protection and removed.’ ”

Is this vile statement racist?
No, happy new year Hackman, immigration is supposed to improve your country, not bankrupt it. The Democratic party needs a permanent underclass to stay in control plain and simple.

Last edited:
Haiti is a key to the Clinton mob, so lets continue to highlight it as The Storm cometh. Did you google Laura Silsby yet or are you missing it? Hey airline shmucks is it true that there was a glitch with passports when ATL blacked out? We are stopping any escape attempt! Wait. The day of the racist approaches.

No, happy new year Hackman, immigration is supposed to improve your country, not bankrupt it. The Democratic party needs a permanent underclass to stay in control plain and simple.

So what country did your family immigrate from?

As for immigration bankrupting this country I would like to see some facts and figures on it. Then I'll just point out how much this country spends on defense compared to the rest of the world and how much the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost us.

So what country did your family immigrate from?

As for immigration bankrupting this country I would like to see some facts and figures on it. Then I'll just point out how much this country spends on defense compared to the rest of the world and how much the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost us.
Funny how that is always the first thing the lefties go crying about. I have an expectation that the government maintain a powerful military. You are also forgetting that military spending provides a lot of jobs in this country.

Let's talk about a cost of illegal immigration that is never brought up. How many BILLIONS of dollars a year do you think they are wiring out of the country?

Nobody is saying people can't immigrate here. What they are saying is they expect responsible border control. Well sane people say that anyway, Democrats say let's bust the border wide open. That is what Hillary Clinton wanted to do. Worked out great for the EU didn't it?