Canadian Service

BuffaloJoe

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
I just booked two seats from PHL-YUL for June. I have Express flights both ways, and I have yet to travel to Canada since Jan 23. We have our passports, but when we return from Montreal, how do we do customs? Which terminal will I arrive at (Air Wisconsin)? I usually park my car in the garage and want to be close to where I return.

I just booked two seats from PHL-YUL for June. I have Express flights both ways, and I have yet to travel to Canada since Jan 23. We have our passports, but when we return from Montreal, how do we do customs? Which terminal will I arrive at (Air Wisconsin)? I usually park my car in the garage and want to be close to where I return.

BuffaloJoe
When coming from Canada you will clear US customs prior to leaving Canada. You will arrive at terminal F.

BuffaloJoe
When coming from Canada you will clear US customs prior to leaving Canada. You will arrive at terminal F.
Thanks, that's what I thought. This is my first time originating in PHL on an Express flight so I wasn't quite sure. Plus 1st Canadian trip post-passports. I didn't think we would go to A-West, never ever seen an RJ there. And come to think of it, Air Canada goes to D.