CATCREW down?

Travelpro72

Veteran
Jan 30, 2005
I have tried and tried to log onto catcrew through flightline and keep getting a "login failed, your user ID and password are incorrect" message. I get this on my home computer AND my laptop that I use on the road. I tried to call the number but they are closed until tomorrow morning. Just wondered if it was just happening to me on TWO computers.

Nevermind....it was like this since yesterday but by a miracle it worked fine after I posted this. Hmmm :lol:

I have tried and tried to log onto catcrew through flightline and keep getting a "login failed, your user ID and password are incorrect" message. I get this on my home computer AND my laptop that I use on the road. I tried to call the number but they are closed until tomorrow morning. Just wondered if it was just happening to me on TWO computers.

I have also tried using on Catcrew on my laptop and desktop and I am getting the same error messages as you.
I can access CATCREW using WINBID software and any transaction brings up a message "invalid key entered." So, I would conclude that the system is screwed up.

Well we'll just add it to the list of everything else around here. I just HATE flying blind though. :lol:

Just had the same problem. It lasted for about an hour. I thought it was my conection here in Deutschland, but it seemed to work itself out.

I called IT support yesterday and one of the recordings I heard was the CREW line was down, if you are an US AIRWAYS EMPLOYEE and dont have the IT SUPPORT # please PM me and I will be happy to provide that NUMBER.

Latest posts

Back