cave dwellers

bpsolo

Aug 11, 2004
ANNOUNCEMENT, this just in all Ron Paul cave dwellers have been ordered back to your caves. Please sit by your fires for futher orders. Thank You, if you can't read this message please find a cave man who can, GOOD LUCK.

Reactions: 1 person
ANNOUNCEMENT, this just in all Ron Paul cave dwellers have been ordered back to your caves. Please sit by your fires for futher orders. Thank You, if you can't read this message please find a cave man who can, GOOD LUCK.

Saw a light and decided to wander out of the cave. Look what I found.

Ron Paul takes game to next level, emerges as serious contender for GOP nomination

Jan. 12, 2012

“Well I won’t back down, no I won’t back down, you could stand me up at the Gates of Hell but I won’t back down…”– Tom Petty

After finishing a solid second in Tuesday’s New Hampshire primary, Texas Rep. Ron Paul made a short but important speech that sets the tone for the rest of his campaign, both in music and in words.

Taking the stage to greet supporters in Manchester Tuesday night with Tom Petty’s 1989 rock-and-roll anthem “I Won’t Back Down” playing in the auditorium, Paul left no doubt that he’s going to be pressing on in his quest for the 2012 Republican nomination and the right to represent the Grand Old Party in its effort to unseat incumbent President Barack Obama this November.

Interrupted frequently by supporters cheering and chanting things like “President Paul!” and “Ron Paul Revolution, Bring Us Back Our Constitution!,” Paul asserted that the Liberty movement he’s helped awaken is a danger to the status quo and a “danger to the Federal Reserve system.” He added that the Federal Reserve was established “to take care of the powerful interests, the military industrial complex, the banking system and deficit financing.” Paul went on to attack those who benefit financially from the wars, drawing a clear distinction between having a strong defense and “war profiteering.”

The rousing response of the crowd left no doubt that Paul will remain a contender for the Republican nomination all the way up to the party’s August convention in Tampa.

Full Article