Cheney goes a Huntin'

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
Cheney to hunt in Westmoreland County today
Monday, January 08, 2007

Vice President Dick Cheney is scheduled to be in western Pennsylvania today for a hunting trip.

Mr. Cheney was to fly into Arnold Palmer Regional Airport after his morning briefing in Washington, according to his spokeswoman, Lee Ann McBride.

Mr. Cheney will hunt at the private Rolling Rock Club in Ligonier Township, about 45 miles east of Pittsburgh, where he has hunted several times in recent years for pheasants and ducks.

Mr. Cheney will not make any public appearances.

Last year, Mr. Cheney wounded attorney Harry Whittington with shotgun pellets during a quail hunting trip in Texas. Mr. Whittington recovered.

Cheney to hunt in Westmoreland County today
Monday, January 08, 2007
Vice President Dick Cheney is scheduled to be in western Pennsylvania today for a hunting trip.

Mr. Cheney was to fly into Arnold Palmer Regional Airport after his morning briefing in Washington, according to his spokeswoman, Lee Ann McBride.

Mr. Cheney will hunt at the private Rolling Rock Club in Ligonier Township, about 45 miles east of Pittsburgh, where he has hunted several times in recent years for pheasants and ducks.

Mr. Cheney will not make any public appearances.

Last year, Mr. Cheney wounded attorney Harry Whittington with shotgun pellets during a quail hunting trip in Texas. Mr. Whittington recovered.
I'd rather go hunting with Cheney, than driving with Ted any day. my chances of survival are much higher.

I'd rather go hunting with Cheney, than driving with Ted any day. my chances of survival are much higher.
I read Ted wants to introduce legislation to deal with the growing problem of obesity in America....wouldn't he be some type of oxymoron then? :lol:

Back