Chief Justice JOHN ROBERTS / S C O T U S

Do they outnumber the ones who work? When jobs are automated away, what is any candidate suggesting to address that?
Take all the jobs back Americans were too affluent to want to be bothered doing that they let illegal undocumented immigrants have. Hunger is a great motivator for finding work.

Take all the jobs back Americans were too affluent to want to be bothered doing that they let illegal undocumented immigrants have. Hunger is a great motivator for finding work.
Perfectly Republican answer....work for less. You might still need food stamps, but we won't give them to you to keep the numbers lower. So work two of them. MAGA.

Perfectly Republican answer....work for less. You might still need food stamps, but we won't give them to you to keep the numbers lower. So work two of them. MAGA.
Two as in I lost my healthcare with the unAfordable Care Act? Automation eliminating jobs.....go to trade school and get in on repair while the gettin's good, I'd say.
So automation eliminates the need for many workers....I guess the obvious answer would be get those who are fortunate enough to still work to pay for those who don't have to anymore....cool as a Moose.

Unfortunately, you may be right. It will be interesting if the people being asked to work for less are the airline unions and the askers are airline execs. We'll see if Trump and/or his successors maintain their popularity among the represented.

Two as in I lost my healthcare with the unAfordable Care Act? Automation eliminating jobs.....go to trade school and get in on repair while the gettin's good, I'd say.
So automation eliminates the need for many workers....I guess the obvious answer would be get those who are fortunate enough to still work to pay for those who don't have to anymore....cool as a Moose.
You are too old school.
Just because we did it doesn't mean just anyone can...:eek:
It's just too hard...:eek:

Unfortunately, you may be right. It will be interesting if the people being asked to work for less are the airline unions and the askers are airline execs. We'll see if Trump and/or his successors maintain their popularity among the represented.
Seems that's the way it was during the Jerold Glass/Dave Siegal rein of terror at UAir, Jim.

Seems that's the way it was during the Jerold Glass/Dave Siegal rein of terror at UAir, Jim.
And let's not forget Eastern Airlines or TWA they took cuts, but where did it get them? So the workers took it in the shorts because of piss poor management, or greed, or a combination of both!....... Sounds way too familiar!

Last edited:
You are too old school.
Just because we did it doesn't mean just anyone can...:eek:
It's just too hard...:eek:
Boomers vs Millennial's vs Gen X?

source.gif

Use the farce, Master Bait.

The Democrat answer is to not work at all. The government will take care of you (with other people's money).