Chris Lee resigns from Cong

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Rep Chris Lee
Republican Rep. Christopher Lee of New York resigned his House seat Wednesday following a report that the married congressman had tried to meet a woman on Craigslist.

The man is a certifiable class A idiot. This is the age of electronics and got'cha press. On what planet does he believe where he thinks he can get away with this? I assume that anything I do on line is available for anyone and everyone to see. Were I stupid enough to send anything to anyone, I would assume that my wife and family will (not might but will) find out about it and I would have to decided if it was worth it or not.

This idiot is not smart enough to be a moron much less a member of Congress.

Reactions: 2 people
Gary Hart was barely smart enough to be a Dem. The list after Hart is way too long. How do people think they will get away with it? How can anyone be so incredibly stupid?

Reactions: 1 person
So what, he's gone....his party told him to hit the bricks among others......don't normally see that from the other side do you?

And Dog Wonder has a gun........

halo+dog+gun.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Who mentioned anything about party affiliation? That has nothing to do with why I posted this.

That was from the article. I never mentioned nor do I think party affiliation has anything to do with this. He is just some schmuck who has a loose grip on reality.