Chris Lee resigns from Cong

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Rep Chris Lee
Republican Rep. Christopher Lee of New York resigned his House seat Wednesday following a report that the married congressman had tried to meet a woman on Craigslist.

The man is a certifiable class A idiot. This is the age of electronics and got'cha press. On what planet does he believe where he thinks he can get away with this? I assume that anything I do on line is available for anyone and everyone to see. Were I stupid enough to send anything to anyone, I would assume that my wife and family will (not might but will) find out about it and I would have to decided if it was worth it or not.

This idiot is not smart enough to be a moron much less a member of Congress.

Gary Hart was barely smart enough to be a Dem. The list after Hart is way too long. How do people think they will get away with it? How can anyone be so incredibly stupid?

So what, he's gone....his party told him to hit the bricks among others......don't normally see that from the other side do you?

And Dog Wonder has a gun........

halo+dog+gun.jpg

Who mentioned anything about party affiliation? That has nothing to do with why I posted this.

That was from the article. I never mentioned nor do I think party affiliation has anything to do with this. He is just some schmuck who has a loose grip on reality.

Latest posts

Back