Continental and friends Report November 2002 Performance

Looks like a big negative hit here with a load factor of about 70%... but they said that they would need 85% to break even...I believe this one is bleeding cash big time... now did you notice a disclosure to float some notes for 200 million to imediately raise cash...(using parts and other stuff as collateral) Gordo will be visiting the judge just like the rest of the majors soon...

What's really scary is what the others must be losing if CO is performing this poorly. CO still has the lowest cost structure among the Big Six which means the others are likely bleeding even faster. [BR][BR]Of course, the Nov LF numbers are slightly skewed by the late Thanksgiving. All that Sunday return traffic will appear in December's numbers instead of Novembers.

Seems like Gordo threatened BK right after 9/11 in order to pursuade US Government for the original bail-out package...

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]
[P]Gordo will be visiting the judge just like the rest of the majors soon...[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P]Isn't there a "three strikes you're out" rule for BK meaning that any CO BK would be a Ch 7?[/P]

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/3/2002 10:27:47 AM cltvff wrote:

[BLOCKQUOTE]
----------------

Gordo will be visiting the judge just like the rest of the majors soon...[/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]

Isn't there a "three strikes you're out" rule for BK meaning that any CO BK would be a Ch 7?[/P]
----------------
[/blockquote]
Back to fixing Jaguar and Rolls Royce cars I guess.Even if it all folded up,it might be nice not to be tied to the big cities for work.Sell my townhouse for 300 k and move somewhere cheaper,where life is slower and more relaxed.Where house payments are within reason,Insurance isn't bad.Where crime isn't number 1 in the country.Thier is always work for good mechanics.Anyone need a Semi truck,Boat,Army tank,or car mechanic?lol,oh yeah I do aircraft also lol.
Whatever the out turn I won't be down for long.Just another turn in a different direction on the road of life.
Sometimes Good things come from the Bad things in life.It's all what you make of it.[img src='http://www.usaviation.com/idealbb/images/smilies/2.gif']