Covid-19 Mask Studies

Meaning you follow the spoon fed narrative about msm that you’re given. No, I don’t believe you.
Well believe what you want.

I was transported via ambulance and hospitalized with COVID19 at OSU COVID WARD in Tulsa,OK.

I was treated with Remdesivir and Convalescent Plasma.

Believe what you want but I am telling you that when I was in the COVID WARD the nurse stated to me it was not necessary to wear a mask while inside the WARD.

That is not hearsay or 2nd hand information. That happened and it happened to me.

Well believe what you want.

I was transported via ambulance and hospitalized with COVID19 at OSU COVID WARD in Tulsa,OK.

I was treated with Remdesivir and Convalescent Plasma.

Believe what you want but I am telling you that when I was in the COVID WARD the nurse stated to me it was not necessary to wear a mask while inside the WARD.

That is not hearsay or 2nd hand information. That happened and it happened to me.
Logical,
you already had covid, why wear a mask.
did your medical staff wear Masks and PPE?
Of course. To protect themselves from you!

Logical,
you already had covid, why wear a mask.
did your medical staff wear Masks and PPE?
Of course. To protect themselves from you!
I thought so.

Apparently P.REZ does not agree. Going so far as to call me a liar.

Just an observation!
Something is Fishy About Covid-19 - And have you noticed that China has not even mentioned about getting their population vaccinated?

Just an observation!
Something is Fishy About Covid-19 - And have you noticed that China has not even mentioned about getting their population vaccinated?

Shhh! Be verwy, verwy quiet, or you’ll get this thread locked just like they did mine! Oh, and yes CCP aren’t wearing masks, and are instructing people NOT to get vaccinated. Oh, and published clinical research continues to further support the efficacy of therapeutic blood levels of Vitamin D in significantly reducing the need of any intensive care treatment from COVID as well as death with/from COVID. But shhh!