CR Hell - The Federal Budget

southwind said:
Noticed how the Libtards are dodging this one!
You are concerned about a $2 billion cost on the health care site. Great. As a fiscal conservative that is very admirable. Given our economy we should be concerned about all waste.

I can only assume that you are exponentially more out raged at the $160 billion overrun of the F35 and the 300% increase of the F22.

Reactions: 2 people
Ms Tree said:
You are concerned about a $2 billion cost on the health care site. Great. As a fiscal conservative that is very admirable. Given our economy we should be concerned about all waste.
I can only assume that you are exponentially more out raged at the $160 billion overrun of the F35 and the 300% increase of the F22.
STILL dodging, bobbing and weaving I see!

Reactions: 3 people
Ms Tree said:

See that there southwind?

but-but-but....

lol

southwind said:
STILL dodging, bobbing and weaving I see!
You are the one dodging and being evasive.  Up in arms about the loss of a penny when someone is robbing your house.

Reactions: 1 person
townpete said:
I know weird isnt it? Its only money we don't have....and have to borrow.

The one that's not paying attention is you my friend.

fyi...the "government" never shuts down.

Like the trillions we borrowed and will continue to borrow so W and his Neo con buds could play tough guy?

And kill hundreds of thousands of the wrong middle easterners, while ignoring the real perpetrators and threats?

All in the name of exporting our particular values to a people who despise them?

(We call that terrorism when they do it...)

Trillions, Petey, Trillions, that we borrow just to pay the interest on