Crash Pad Available (closes to BWI airport)

cancer69

Oct 24, 2003
Visit site
Crash pad available in Columbia, Md., 15 Minutes from BWI (right off of 95), 45 minutes from DCA and IAD. Looking to share a 1-bedroom condo with a commuter. I only occupy the condo a few days out of the month, currently work out of IAD and DCA. Surrounded by many restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, and entertainment. The condo comes with internet, unlimited long distance, DirecTV, and plenty of parking. If interested, please PM me .

I'm new flight attendant for southwest Airlines my first work day is Friday I need a room if you have any room available please call me at 6513995189 tha9

Crash pad available in Columbia, Md., 15 Minutes from BWI (right off of 95), 45 minutes from DCA and IAD. Looking to share a 1-bedroom condo with a commuter. I only occupy the condo a few days out of the month, currently work out of IAD and DCA. Surrounded by many restaurants, grocery stores, shopping, and entertainment. The condo comes with internet, unlimited long distance, DirecTV, and plenty of parking. If interested, please PM me .