Dave's Trip to Brazil?

Squonk

Senior
Aug 20, 2002
Florida
Visit site
[P][FONT style=BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff face=Verdana color=#336666 size=1]There was a thread late last week that suggested that Dave left on a redeye for South America with a brand new Mont Blanc pen in his pocket. Any truth to this statement? If so, has Dave returned? Is there any ink left in his pen?[/FONT][/P]
[P][FONT style=BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff face=Verdana color=#336666 size=1]Curious minds want to know.[/FONT][/P]
[P]
P]

Before this one gets out of hand, how in the he11 would anyone know his Mont Blanc pen was brand new? For that matter, how did they know it was a Mont Blanc?

No need to get yet another rumor going, now is there?

And who cares, really?

[P align=center][FONT size=4]geo1004[BR][/FONT]
[P align=center][FONT size=4]Just Hit A Homerun![BR][/FONT]
[P align=center][FONT size=4]You my friend, deserve a Cohiba![BR][/FONT]
[P align=center][FONT size=6][BR][/FONT]
[P align=center][FONT size=6]
P]

Ummmmm, I think the real question is if Dave INKED a deal in Brazil for regional jets. The age and make of Dave's pen may have been simply creative typing. Just a thought.

2.gif']

[blockquote]
----------------
On 9/23/2002 4:32:36 PM DCAflyer wrote:

geo1004 said:

Ummmmm, I think the real question is if Dave INKED a deal in Brazil for regional jets. The age and make of Dave's pen may have been simply creative typing. Just a thought.

A very embarassed DCAflyer says:

Oh, I get it now. Believe it or not, I am not now, nor have I ever been, blonde!

As for the orginal question, my personal take on it is that I doubt Dave would waste his time on such a long flight for something that can be done by FedEx, especially given that he's got a lot on his plate already with the BK hearing later this week. I think the RJ people would probably come to Arlington, if anything.
----------------
[/blockquote]
Not if he wanted to bring back some good coffee or ganja(sp?).

geo1004 said:

A very embarassed DCAflyer says:

Oh, I get it now. Believe it or not, I am not now, nor have I ever been, blonde!

As for the orginal question, my personal take on it is that I doubt Dave would waste his time on such a long flight for something that can be done by FedEx, especially given that he's got a lot on his plate already with the BK hearing later this week. I think the RJ people would probably come to Arlington, if anything.

I assume Mr. Siegel would think establishing a personal relationship with Embraer is important enough that he needs a face-to-face. I assume that. Herb went to Seattle a lot.

DCAFlyer: Do not be embarassed. I am blonde and have in fact, fallen down the stairs with my hands in my pockets. We all make mistakes... :)

[P]Stephen Wolf went to France, Butch Schofield went to Washington and Ed Colodny went to California. More often than not, the customers shops in the stores. I don't think you can put this large of an order in your shopping basket on their website. Chip confirmed the trip south.[/P]
[P] [/P]
[P align=center]
P]