David Bronner''s Comments

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/22/2002 12:16:41 AM chipmunn wrote:"The agreements recently reached with its labor unions for additional cost and productivity savings demonstrate to us that there is a dedicated workforce that will pull the company through and who will benefit from the future success of their airline." ----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman"]Is this the same tool who was in the new york times asking "What choice do they have We'll chapter 7 it."?[BR]funny how we reached 'agreements' though isnt it? take a bite of this **** sandwich with a big smile OR we close the place down right before christmas.[BR][BR]I wonder if the mechanics are still confused?how many votes will the I Ask Management leadership have this time?[BR][BR][/FONT][/STRONG][/P]

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 12/22/2002 12:16:41 AM chipmunn wrote:"The agreements recently reached with its labor unions for additional cost and productivity savings demonstrate to us that there is a dedicated workforce that will pull the company through and who will benefit from the future success of their airline." ----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][STRONG][FONT face="Times New Roman"]Is this the same tool who was in the new york times asking "What choice do they have We'll chapter 7 it."?[BR]funny how we reached 'agreements' though isnt it? take a bite of this **** sandwich with a big smile OR we close the place down right before christmas.[BR][BR]I wonder if the mechanics are still confused?how many votes will the I Ask Management leadership have this time?[BR][BR][/FONT][/STRONG][/P]

Latest posts