Dear Flight Crew

Trust me when I say I would never want to do you job. I respect what you agents do and understand the pressure you are under. I know this because many of my friends are agents. That being said ..why do you feel the need to lump all us (f/a's) as a whole. Have you delt with each and every one of us? We dont get a kick out of anything and are all in the mess together period!! Your comments about aids ect. ect. reached a low on here iv never seen on here. Every employee group has its bad apples. Your job is stessful and so is ours!!!
I recognize that , it's unfortunate some of our "coworkers" have some anger to deal with... Not naming names, just saying...

Have a happy holiday!

Shannon, that's plane rediculus if you are referring to Gloria. I can't sit back and let you attack someone who helped to build the east side of this airline. She is atrue professional.

Tickets for Carol's retirement party are just $15. Give gloria your aol and she will contact angela or phyllis.

It's funny that YVR has decided to take a hiatus from USAviation, with a self imposed exile/guilt(?) over something they said. Then suddenly Hey...Chill out shows up, same writing stlyle, short 2-5 sentence posts, same vitriolic type posts,

While I guess there is nothing wrong with multiple screen names I never saw the need in it. It irks me that one has to take on another screen name to stir the pot. If you can't stand by your posts why bother with another screen name.

Hey Non Rev...I just had to say for the record before I leave to Switzerland and be cut off from the boards for good that I do not have multiple screenames...heck...ask the Moderators around here and Non Rev...I was going to say Bite me but as far as I'm going to say is have a happy holiday because you're a miserable descript old man in need of some loving.

Switzerland and Filadelfia here I come!

Hey, Sunshine, Didn't you accuse me of bashing f/as and now you're switching it to bashing gate agents?

Didn't you accuse me of being a little slow to catch onto sarcasm?

I guess I feel for ya because if my mind changed itself that many times I suppose I would be pretty icy in temperament too.

Guess what else? I suck up to Dougie too. He's hot!

6urqiqe.jpg

Hey Dougie...is that something I see in your pants or are you just happy to be in CLT?

Latest posts