Dear Judge Mitchell

javaboy

Senior
Dec 23, 2003
I wonder if Judge Mitchell has an email address.

for your review sir,

Remember how you were quick to cancel the pilot pensions and at the same time grant large payments to "retain talented managment" well sir the pilots are still here without thier pensions, and that team? well they took a collective almost 10million dollars and bolted for only 18months of service. and now UAIR has a CASH crisis?? and those before them mssrs Wolf and Gangwal also have gotten handsome payments (not to mention mr Gangwal gets over 1.0 million per year in RETIREMENT benefits)

When the USAirways pilot pension was canceled it was necessary for exit from bankrupcty, yet now that UAL and perhaps DAL are going to do the same there is suddenly a CRISIS?

and of the 7.0 Billion in assets transfered to the PBGC would have paid each of the 10,000 (remember those that retired before the 5400 vested pilots bring it to 10,000) at the most!, means they could have EACH gotten a 700k lump sum. instead of 2,000 a month at age 60 MAYBE if the PBGC doesnt collapse. please take the time to explain that one to me.

so sir, if i may be so bold how about showing something to those that BUILT the company over the past 30 years not those that have pissed it all way in a few short years of what must be described as only non existant managment abilities.

Here's another example of executive privilege that should be ended.

Some time back around Easter..it was reported that we had a number of retired executives who travelled space positive first class to Europe during the Easter holiday... And we lost over 80,000 dollars in revenue due to this benefit.

I suggest that any executives who were hired from 1995 to 2003, and retired
during those years should only get space available travel or at least have
some embargoes during holiday weeks.

This is no longer the huge operation that existed prior to 911 and we cannot
support a benefit that no longer makes economic sense.

It is especially irksome to have had these people take advantage of us
during those years and to have to continue to support them when their performance really didn't do anything positive for the company.

I think it was reported that there are over 700 former retired executives.
I don't know how many of those get the space positive benefits.

Is there someplace we can email Judge Mitchell or can our various unions
present some of these facts??

Best of luck to all.

Gee, I wonder if judge Mitchell will ask the company when they were intending on implementing their $700 million portion of the $1.5 Billion????

They are picking our pockets for the third time and yet still maintain the #1 position of highest non-labor costs in the industry!!!! And it continues to rise :angry: !!!

Latest posts

Back