Delta and United Drag Down Airline Sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

WT continues his push for "board domination" at the expense of letting threads breathe...
and you can't admit that you took the thread down the tubes by another of your snarky remarks that contributed nothing to the discussion.

you get the world you create.

Thanks in advance to all who do not quote WT in your posts. All many of us now endure is the:
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by WorldTraveler. View it anyway?

Reactions: 3 people
Kevin is a liability that was acquired as part of the merger.

He does not generate revenue.

see, pal, I can do it too.

WorldTraveler said:
Kevin is a liability that was acquired as part of the merger.

He does not generate revenue.

see, pal, I can do it too.

If truly you are a Christian missionary, I hope you preach "do as I say, not as I do" because you're a POS.

Reactions: 4 people
perhaps Kevin can show us where in the Rules of the Road (which he loves to cite) where he finds the guidance to post what he does on a public website.

I've never met another person who called themselves a DL employee who is as hellbent to make the company look bad as Kevin does.

Perhaps we can shoot an email to a few people at DL headquarters and ask them what they would call a person who looks for every opportunity to trash their employee - but somehow I doubt if the word asset would come up.

And it is a fact that Kevin does not generate revenue. ACS is a cost center.

There is nothing Christian or anything else about it.

And none of us has ever seen a retiree being the anti-union messenger for ALL of DL and a retiree on hellbent on making DL and its propaganda world dominating!

Or may be kev is looking at the actual pic of how things are in his perspective given he is on the inside of whats going on at work vs a retired dl nbrs dude

Reactions: 3 people
WorldTraveler said:
perhaps Kevin can show us where in the Rules of the Road (which he loves to cite) where he finds the guidance to post what he does on a public website.
"Always tell the truth."

Perhaps we can shoot an email to a few people at DL headquarters and ask them what they would call a person who looks for every opportunity to trash their employee - but somehow I doubt if the word asset would come up.
Have at it.

And none of us has ever seen a retiree being the anti-union messenger for ALL of DL and a retiree on hellbent on making DL and its propaganda world dominating!
I don't and won't receive a pension from the union. They did nothing for me.

DL did.

Feel free to interpret what I say as dominating if it makes you feel better.

Or may be kev is looking at the actual pic of how things are in his perspective given he is on the inside of whats going on at work vs a retired dl nbrs dude
or maybe Kevin hasn't figured out after 5 years to work within a system that tens of thousands of his peers not only have figured out but manage to thrive in.

Kevin views his world thru scratched, gray glasses and projects that image as if it is the gospel everywhere he goes.

Because he happens to have the same union views, you follow him around like a puppy dog, having absolutely no clue whether what he says is true or not.

his peers have handedly rejected Kevin's view of labor-mgmt. relations in the largest defeat of labor in the airline industry, perhaps in all of US business.

Kevin is the odd man out.

WorldTraveler said:
I've never met another person who called themselves a DL employee who is as hellbent to make the company look bad as Kevin does.
And I've never met a former DL employee who is hellbent to make the company look as superior at WT (and spectator) does.

Since you don't work at DL anymore, perhaps you can show some evidence / data to disprove Kevin.  We're not asking for a miracle ... ... ...

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe I will make a phone call to Sequoyah Hills and tell them to read this board.

Maybe I will make a phone call to Sequoyah Hills and tell them to read this board.
you call whoever you want.

but think it through real clearly and you might want to talk to Kevin first.

I show up at your doorstep.

and my rolodex is full of 404 715 numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts