Democrat failures?

Good grief people. You make it sound as if liberals are the Charlie Manson's of the world and conservatives are natures gift to man kind. Conservatives can match liberals in graft, corruption, lies, deceit, back biting, hypocrisies and any other category you want to put out there.

They are politicians. By their very nature they would sell their mother for political gain. They will piss on your leg and tell you it is raining. They will well us out in a heart beat. If they say they will do something do not be amazed when they fail to do it.

There are differences to be sure. But the bottom line is that I will be voting for the lesser of 2 evils. I am under no illusion that either party is interested in my well being. When I say that I prefer one candidate over another it does not mean I hold candidate "X" in high esteem and that I would let them take care of my pets (I have no children and my pets are as dear to me as any human), it only means that I can stomach the other candidates less. It is the equivalent of saying that one STD is better than the other.

As for Rove. Like I posted above. Any body who would use racism and blatant lies to get ahead as he has is a vile example of a human being. No politician would ever get invited over for dinner to my house but Rove and his ilk (I am sure the Dems have an equal example on their side) have a special place all their own. I saw an interview with Mrs McCain and she was talking about how her daughter Googled her self. Mrs McCain had to have a conversation with a 8 or 9 year old on why people said that stuff about her. That is a conversation that should never have occurred. For those of you who support that bastard, think about that kid next time you hear him speak. I for one would not piss on him if he were on fire. And by the way, that does reflect poorly on W because it was done under his name. That is my priority. You don't F^&k with kids. Rove did and that crosses the line. Your line in the sand may be different and that is your right. Just please do not be so delusional as to think your parties sh1t stinks any less tan anyone else's.
I've read a few books on Rove. Seems he always throws the "gay card" at a candidate when he gets the chance. Made me wonder...those who are ashamed of what they are usually point it out as a fault of their opponent. I wonder if there are any stains on any of Karl's blue jackets.

I've read a few books on Rove. Seems he always throws the "gay card" at a candidate when he gets the chance. Made me wonder...those who are ashamed of what they are usually point it out as a fault of their opponent. I wonder if there are any stains on any of Karl's blue jackets.

eeeewwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :lol:

I would not wish him on anyone. I have some gay friends and I have far to much respect for any of them to think of such a thing. He is a vile human being and should ostracized by the public. Unfortunately, there are those out there who buy into his racism and homophobia. The world can do with out the likes of him.

This is the Jersey we know and love. lol. Comment like this go a long way toward establishing your credibility. Keep up the good work.

Oh Garfield, thanks for the warm and cuddly thoughts :wub: , but my credibility is not the issue in this thread. Dell has however ( rightly ) questioned the credibiltity of a specific democrat candidate as well as the credibility of the party's platform and vision. It gets a little discomforting when one must admit that the dems fare no better than the so-called GOP forces of evil in terms of credibility and trust. And yes, after last year's elections, the dems did indeed hold power & potential in their own hands. But they have squandered this power as the party leadership pursues vendetta and obfuscation in lieu of practical legislation and cooperation in the name of We the People.

Let's just keep watching Hillary zig and zag as her own party's candidates slowly triangulate her and attempt to get a straight answer out of her instead of the linguistic prevarication and double speak which is all too typical of today's politicos. There's lots of real issues for folks discuss and examine. It's simply unfortunate that the dems especially, eschew issues and concentrate instead upon their "feelings". That works for Generation Xers who live with mom and dad and prevaricate about growing up while putting off work, education, and committments. But it's a formula for disaster when it's a political party.

Barry

Let's just keep watching Hillary zig and zag as her own party's candidates slowly triangulate her and attempt to get a straight answer out of her instead of the linguistic prevarication and double speak which is all too typical of today's politicos.

The woman changes her stance like the wind.

"When it takes two weeks and six different positions to answer one question on immigration, it’s easier to understand why the Clinton campaign would rather plant their questions than answer them," said Obama spokesman Bill Burton, referring to claims that Clinton's campaign has planted favorable questions for audience members to ask her.

Clinton has faced criticism from candidates in both parties for her noncommittal answers on New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer's attempt to allow illegal immigrants in his state to receive driver's licenses. Spitzer abandoned the effort Wednesday.

After giving a confusing answer at a debate two weeks ago, Clinton's campaign later clarified that she supported what governors like Spitzer are trying to do. Clinton later said the need for such programs depends on the state.

And on Wednesday, Clinton said in a statement that she simply does not support giving licenses to illegal immigrants.

"I support Governor Spitzer's decision today to withdraw his proposal," Clinton said in the statement. "As president, I will not support driver's licenses for undocumented people and will press for comprehensive immigration reform that deals with all of the issues around illegal immigration including border security and fixing our broken system."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311755,00.html

None of them are worth my vote. :down:
All professional politicians that pander to the polls.
Not one individual amongst the bunch.

Maybe if Colin Powell pulls a Jimmy Swaggart and repents… :lol:

JMHO,
B) UT

I thyik he was set up and he took loyalty to serve the POTUS to an extreme. I have a feeling he fell on the sword because that is what a good soldier is supposed to do for his CIC. I do not think he could differentiate between the battle field and the political field.

Latest posts