Dems side step the Iraq Issue

local 12 proud

Veteran
Mar 5, 2004
I actually voted for the War before I voted against it, then voted for it again..... :lol:

HANOVER, N.H. — The leading Democratic White House hopefuls conceded Wednesday night they cannot guarantee to pull all U.S. combat troops from Iraq by the end of the next presidential term in 2013.

"I think it's hard to project four years from now," said Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois in the opening moments of a campaign debate in the nation's first primary state.

"It is very difficult to know what we're going to be inheriting," added Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton of New York.

"I cannot make that commitment," said former Sen. John Edwards of North Carolina.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298212,00.html

Those Wascally Wabbits... :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCVZlLBchVE

Yeah, its a damn shame that the next President, be they Democrat or Republican, will have the never-ending, administration-killing blackhole known as Iraq to deal with. I truly feel for the sad sap who has to attempt to fix the sh!thole W. will be leaving them with.

Yeah, its a damn shame that the next President, be they Democrat or Republican, will have the never-ending, administration-killing blackhole known as Iraq to deal with. I truly feel for the sad sap who has to attempt to fix the sh!thole W. will be leaving them with.

I agree, what we need is someone to take a stand either way (how likely is that :lol: ) and let the voters (electorate :lol: ) decide.
Pick one, either pull out now –or- commit a Million+ boots on the ground to finish the job in short order. Our quisling :down: political entities need to make a statement and commitment.

JMHO,
B) UT

Ah,if you all noticed..there isn't much if anything topic and stancewise that these candidates have taken other than carefully kissing each others behind for that chance of being VP. At least on the dem side.

Hillary carefully controls the media as to what they can or cannot ask-you're being hoodwinked USA

Rudy still plays that cute little wifey phone thing,now he's a gun nut.....

Obama's a white man according to Jesse.

Blah blah blah...

What the issues?

Iraq?? LOL- everyone on the Moveon money trail is backpeddalling about a pull out suddenly.

Some Gazillion dollar healthcare balloon....can't get a job without it...LOL-probably have to get your SSI tatooed on your

hand or forehead... :lol:

SO tell me,where are the defining issues??

Iraq/healthcare?? :lol:

Ah,if you all noticed..there isn't much if anything topic and stancewise that these candidates have taken other than carefully kissing each others behind for that chance of being VP. At least on the dem side.

Hillary carefully controls the media as to what they can or cannot ask-you're being hoodwinked USA

Rudy still plays that cute little wifey phone thing,now he's a gun nut.....

Obama's a white man according to Jesse.

Blah blah blah...

What the issues?

Iraq?? LOL- everyone on the Moveon money trail is backpeddalling about a pull out suddenly.

Some Gazillion dollar healthcare balloon....can't get a job without it...LOL-probably have to get your SSI tatooed on your

hand or forehead... :lol:

SO tell me,where are the defining issues??

Iraq/healthcare?? :lol:

Who's on first? :p

-or-

Bush on First :p