Judgement You Can Trust?

I just love how the likes of Dapos and all the right wingers never address what Cheney said would happen if we invaded Iraq. He gave an interview back in 1994 and predicted exactly what would happen. Fast forward 7 years and I'll be damned if they did not do it anyway.

W and Dapos also say that we have not been attacked in 7 years. SO? What they hell did Iraq have to do with that? Al-Queda was never in Iraq. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. They had no WMD's at the time of the invasion and still don't have them. They had no ICBM to make an attack on the US. Iraq did not have jack chit.

They come up with this cut and run BS. How many more US soldiers have to die? When these cut and run numb nuts put their ass in a uniform and fork over their money to pay for it they can just shut the hell up. I am tired of paying for their little fairy tail. I have no interest in continuing to pay for Bush to deal with his father issues by invading Iraq to atone for his fathers perceived failure. Bush Sr. stopped where he should have stopped. Cheney, you know the VP from Bush, said it in 1994.

Was Saddam a prime Ass? Hell yes but before we kicked his sorry butt to the curb perhaps it would have been a good idea to get a little help from the locals and make sure there was a game plan for what happened afterward. ..... Nah.... lets just go in, kill the SOB and just wait to see what happens.

In August 1998, President Clinton ordered missile strikes against targets in Afghanistan in an effort to hit Osama bin Laden, who had been linked to the embassy bombings in Africa (and was later connected to the attack on the USS Cole).

In August 1998, when [Clinton] ordered missile strikes in an effort to kill Osama bin Laden, there was widespread speculation — from such people as Sen. Arlen Specter (R-Pa.) — that he was acting precipitously to draw attention away from the Monica S. Lewinsky scandal, then at full boil.

Go run 'Clinton August 1998' on Google.

Sure was a lot of headlines regarding a certain sexual act that if both were a little younger would qualify as pedophilia in the news.We all know Presidential administrations want stories to go away or get overshadowed.Sure as hell looks like someone was trying to make an issue go away :mf_boff:

Bet that idiot felt supremely Presidential that month.....

William Jefferson Chickenhawk sure ran scared when Somali's dragged our dead soldiers on the evening news.Why no missiles then?

And if I had feathers and wings I could fly. They were adults so it was not pedophilia. Sure they wanted the story to go away. FYI, the rest of the nation did not give a rip about it either that's part of the reason why in 2006 the republicans lost the majority.

Clinton was perusing OBL but was hampered by the BS impeachment. As for Somalia, perhaps Clinton realized it was not worth anymore US lives. Unfortunately, W does not know a windmill when he sees it. Cheney did but failed to follow his own advise which leads me to believe that there was something in it for him. Given that he predicted EXACTLY what would transpire it is the only thing that makes sense.

Perhaps, then im sure future presidents will have to deal with the consequences (ie blowback) due to the current Obama administrations "cut and run" policies.

There's no ambiguity about it. As the commander in chief if he orders the armed forces to move they will move.

Latest posts