Dispatchers will now have to vote on new contract T/A

SWAMECH

Veteran
Apr 26, 2005
Does it not seem as though SWA is coming to new contract agreements much faster than the previous CEO in charge? I mean I think now 3-4 different groups have new agreements (at least to vote on) and the Pilots and Mechanics are due agreements or starting nego's this year as well.
I have no idea the highlights of the Dispatchers new agreement, however, one new media reported a 16% bump in raises. Good luck on the vote folks...

Does it not seem as though SWA is coming to new contract agreements much faster than the previous CEO in charge? I mean I think now 3-4 different groups have new agreements (at least to vote on) and the Pilots and Mechanics are due agreements or starting nego's this year as well.
I have no idea the highlights of the Dispatchers new agreement, however, one new media reported a 16% bump in raises. Good luck on the vote folks...

I wouldn’t give too much credit to a CEO. This group was negotiating for almost 4 years. The largest groups in the Industry have also been negotiating for years now too even with taking the Pandemic into account. The MO of the Airline Industry under the RLA is to stall negotiations as long as possible and I see no indication that it’s ever going to change.

DDB940B4-1E61-43ED-8160-E04983CED853.jpeg

Latest posts