Does anyone know if there is an embargo on non-reving to Europe this spring-summer?

Aug 23, 2002
I am a furloughee...

I have looked on the hub, and it locks me out from travel news, but I can list on the Hub...

Does anyone know if there is an embargo to Europe this spring-summer?...

Also is the male dress code for First/Envoy the same as before...Dress pants, dress shoes, collar shirts....

It was no jeans, no athletic wear(sneakers)...

Also with the Crystal City changes, has the travel office been relocated to Phoenix, with a new phone number...
The travel office number was: 703-872-7421...Is it still in operation?

I know the 800-325-9999 travel line is still operating...

And last question...

Does anyone know if furloughees, can now list on America West operated flights, since the merger is completed?

The only embargo to Europe I am aware of is on people using buddy passes, flying without the employee or some one on the employee's pass.

There is usually an embargo for a month or two for any new international city which precludes ANY non-rev, leisure travel. I never figured out why this is, but historically the company has done this.

I don't know if the Tempe crowd is any more enlightened in this respect. I imagine they will go along with whatever past policy was for the transatlantic operation, no matter how ill-conceived.

There is usually an embargo for a month or two for any new international city which precludes ANY non-rev, leisure travel. I never figured out why this is, but historically the company has done this.

I don't know if the Tempe crowd is any more enlightened in this respect. I imagine they will go along with whatever past policy was for the transatlantic operation, no matter how ill-conceived.

There are no embargoes for the new international cities this year.

Latest posts