Doug on Larry King tonight-Talking Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - the excuse given is that he's on Capitol Hill speaking to lawmakers about the high price of oil.

Kinda funny when Larry King's first question to the guy from the ATA if the cancellation had anything to do with the full page ad in USA Today.

And the show was supposed to be about the high cost of fuel. Instead, Larry dedicated the entire first segment to the pilots being asked to fly with less fuel.

Who bails on Larry King, anyway? :down:

I wonder if most viewers think this overall airline discussion on Larry King is about US Airways only since they keep playing video of US Airways aircraft.

I have seen UAL, AC Virgin Atlantic and SWA but the focus is on US of course DP bailed cuz he is a wimp who cant handle the truth

I have seen UAL, AC Virgin Atlantic and SWA but the focus is on US of course DP bailed cuz he is a wimp who cant handle the truth

Because he wussed out, he is only causing more attention to himself and to US Airways. Smooth move Ex lax!

I say we play passenger bingo tomorrow. Let's all count how many times passengers ask us if there is enough fuel on the airplane. Then at the end of the day we all report back. Whoever had the most pax ask them wins!

Don't you just love the headline flashing across the bottom of the screen: US Airways not safe because mgmt pressuring them (pilots) to save fuel.

An hour in front of a national audience and all US Airways can do is send an Email.

Doesn't anyone in Tempe have a cellphone?

Thank you Elevation for the tip on Doug's appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back