Doug's Letter to Congress

...just wait 'till he pisses in your cereal...
Truer words have never been posted in this forum.

Oh I'm quite sure you can count on that. If this deal does not go through, doogie will have no choice but to screw the US employees just like those before him. Your cost structure will require it or it is BK4. He doesn't know how to run an airline, so you may want to stock up on KY jelly now.

You do know that wench is a US employee don't you........

Truer words have never been posted in this forum.

Oh I'm quite sure you can count on that. If this deal does not go through, doogie will have no choice but to screw the US employees just like those before him. Your cost structure will require it or it is BK4. He doesn't know how to run an airline, so you may want to stock up on KY jelly now.

You do know that wench is a US employee don't you........
Nope.... thanks for pointing that out though... he's looking for your bowl..... the roid's

Who?

Without the ATSB and the bankruptcy court, he's got nothing.
Delta
Delta employees
Consumers used to flying for free.
The rest of the airline industry.
You.

As I previously mentioned, I am not endorsing him, but he is in the process of stirring a stagnant pot.

I am not endorsing this gentleman, but underestimating his ability has caused many problems for those that did.
Don't know about doogie but I do know that is the case with one of his minions, Mr Glass. Unfortnately I think the US employees are about to get a refresher class in that department.

Don't know about doogie but I do know that is the case with one of his minions, Mr Glass. Unfortnately I think the US employees are about to get a refresher class in that department.
I do not have a lion as a pet, but I respect the lion and will protect my own liberties when faced by his advances toward my territory.

Don't know about doogie but I do know that is the case with one of his minions, Mr Glass. Unfortnately I think the US employees are about to get a refresher class in that department. He's too predictable.

I don't believe Jerry G. will ever obtain the leverage he had with labor at USAirways. He's pretty much exhausted his tactics with labor.

I am sure Glass is somewhere else in the managment/labor scene consulting/promoting his success with U as his trophy.

The players at U will have to deal with labor on an even playing field now. There's no more BK for U, other than a Chapter 7 filing.

Don't know about doogie but I do know that is the case with one of his minions, Mr Glass. Unfortunately I think the US employees are about to get a refresher class in that department.
Mr Glass has done a good job of negotiations for himself, I am sure he will respect those that are trying to protect themselves. (Tongue in cheek comment.)

Please refer to his previous dealings below.

Mr Glass contract 2002.

I think that if Congress was still controlled by Republican conservatives, Dougie may have gotten some attention.

Being that the House has changed control, I suspect Dougie will have a hard time convincing Congress that his intentions are good for the consumer and not self serving for he, and his cronies. Congress has passed the min. wage bill as the "first order of business". That places many of the employees of U just a little above min wage, if not at min wage for the newer employees. With regard to Medical costs for these employees, they can't afford it.

In addition, Congress doesn't have a short memory and I am sure the majority remember the history of U the past 3 years, their treatment of the employees and the flying public as well as how much the execs benefited during U's time of financial crisis.

The mood of the U employees has not shifted since then. I don't believe they will support any kind of merger unless they will directly benefit financially, other than keeping a job.

Latest posts

Back