Dr. Christine Blaysey Ford !

"BRETT" is WELL - DONE, T O A S T !!!!!!
Irish PAT LEAHY had Brett so F pissed, with a question that BRETT Refused to answer, but rather pontificated about BASKETBALL and SOFTBALL. Then fellow Irishman Durbin had the ' puzzy ' losing it REAL BAD. Judge K is a MASTER at trying to Bob and Weave, failing badly as he thought he'd BS 'old hands' like PAT and Dicky Durbin !!

THEN the RE PLUGS Shite canned the lady that THEY brought in, because they KNEW their ship was taking on Water, Badly !!

Another site I frequent is hard left....was dancing and prancing during and after Ford's testimony......after Kavanaugh's bit, stunned silence from the left....

Telling.

"BRETT" is WELL - DONE, T O A S T !!!!!!
Irish PAT LEAHY had Brett so F pissed, with a question that BRETT Refused to answer, but rather pontificated about BASKETBALL and SOFTBALL. Then fellow Irishman Durbin had the ' puzzy ' losing it REAL BAD. Judge K is a MASTER at trying to Bob and Weave, failing badly as he thought he'd BS 'old hands' like PAT and Dicky Durbin !!

THEN the RE PLUGS Shite canned the lady that THEY brought in, because they KNEW their ship was taking on Water, Badly !!
Hey Gramps, I'll bet you a box of Lemony Fresh Bear Size Depends Brett K won the day, hands down. The only toast I smell is Donkey BBQ Flavored, served up by one Lindsey Graham in one serious lambasting on the defanged libtards on the lefty scam panel. Woo-hoo and wang-dang that was fun to watch!

The low lifes Kammy Harrass and Sparticus Booker looked like total dips that they are. No 2020 run for them, that ended today. Dick Turbin Durbin got nothing, going again back to High School and 36 years to find imagined events that never happened. The only thing missing was is Cryin Chuck Schumer to come out for a half-time circus clown side show, he would be just like he is in the Senate.

The desperate 11th hour smear campaign put on by the Donkey Party served to turn off every voter that can see past the gutter tactics to ruin a stellar Judge (Justice) Brett Kavanaugh and his family.

I think the Donkey Party libtards sunk all hopes of winning in 2018 and probably 2020 with these unbelievable dirty gutter tactics. Then again looking at what a POS Grampa Bears is, nobody is surprised.

Last edited:
Another site I frequent is hard left....was dancing and prancing during and after Ford's testimony......after Kavanaugh's bit, stunned silence from the left....

Telling.
It was a real Chitt Show.
He said/She said.
Partisan politics at it's worse.
At the end of the day, it is still a Chit Show.
No end in sight.
Even if the RepubliRats get him nominated, it will not end there.
The DemoRats will just keep going.
UGH!...:eek:

He said/She said.
No end in sight.

I^^^
This. I didn’t even watch but this

I^^^
This. I didn’t even watch but this
Yea, I had other plans today and stayed at home.
Turned on the TV and there it was.
Ditched my plans and watched it all.
Both were very credible, but Ford had little support.
Both were very emotional.
If I were Bret and innocent, I would be pissed and as emotional as he was.
CHIT! this happened in high school over 30 years ago. WTF?
Well, let's see what happens now.

He said/She said.
No end in sight.

True, but America sees in vivid color the lengths the dems will go to regain the gavel.

And they wonder the how's and why's Trump was elected.

Don't have time to watch much TV. Saw the end of the hearing. Couldn't help thinking it was all about 18 years olds who drank to much did dumb stuff. Anyone denying it is lying. Kavanaugh denied doing dumb stuff. Who knows what he is lying about.

Yea, I had other plans today and stayed at home.
Turned on the TV and there it was.
Ditched my plans and watched it all.
Both were very credible, but Ford had little support.
Both were very emotional.
If I were Bret and innocent, I would be pissed and as emotional as he was.
CHIT! this happened in high school over 30 years ago. WTF?
Well, let's see what happens now.
Dr. Fordstein had little support? Well Mr. X, I guess you missed the part were she had two activist DNC attorneys on either side of her, one of them Ms. Katz, is a well known radical anti-Trump hater. She was on CNN stating she would resist Trump at all costs I believe.

Not only that, but Ms. Fordstein was only questioned by another female, because of the Hollywood #MeToo sickos that got that rolling, you know Clintons friend Harveystein.

However the Donkeys showed how depraved, deranged, and mentally ill they are to hold on to power, regardless what the cost. Trump Derangement Syndrome is reaching new levels of libtard stupidity.

I feel bad for Dr. Fordstein, she needs some of her own colleagues professional help. She won't fly unless she is on vacation? When she said that, the other Katz Firm attorney sitting behind her just rolled her eyes and shook her head. The same thing I did.

Senator Fiendstein should be ashamed of ruining an unstable lady like this accuser is.

Don't have time to watch much TV. Saw the end of the hearing. Couldn't help thinking it was all about 18 years olds who drank to much did dumb stuff. Anyone denying it is lying. Kavanaugh denied doing dumb stuff. Who knows what he is lying about.

K admitted he did dumb stuff.....Ford was caught in several lies.
Call your optometrist.
35001008_249138492333015_2998571317948579840_n.jpg

Give me a break!........ 36 years ago?....... Really? She's 100% certain it was "K", but she doesn't know where it was at, or how many people were at that party? All four of her friends, she says were there, suddenly dispute that and never got to testify! And what has he done in the years since then? That's the standard that they should be looking at!

She has a poor memory.....didn't you hear the lady ask her about something six or so weeks ago?
Can't remember anything 6 weeks ago....LOL

But it was Kavanaugh 36 years ago...vividly.

Democrat Congress women passes envelope to Ford's attorney! What's in the envelope Concealer?

Back