Early Outs Pushed Back........

livingontheedge

Advanced
Jul 28, 2004
I am in INT res with an early out date of 7/24. "Due to staffing needs" anyone with a 17 July through 31 July has been pushed back to the end of August!

I don't know about any August people, anyone hear any thing?

it sure sounds a lot like the ramp in all 30 cities that are outsourced.
not enough ramp agents and a hell of a lot of problems. oh well, usair is getting what they pay for. i wish you all the very best. good luck to you all

livingontheedge said:
I am in INT res with an early out date of 7/24. "Due to staffing needs" anyone with a 17 July through 31 July has been pushed back to the end of August!

I don't know about any August people, anyone hear any thing?
[post="276977"][/post]​
It is my understanding that more than 30 days prior to your date the company can move your date without your permission. Once your are within 30 days of your release date they can only change it with your permission.

WoW!!! Happy days are here again
Maybe they will will offer you some of that 50 odd million deamed necessary to keep "KEY" personal on board until the merger... By forcing you to stay, that in a sense is saying you are "KEY" personal, right?? Yep go ahead and ask and see where it goes....
.....NOT..... :p

:up: The Res agts in the PIT/INT are the best USAIRWAYS has! The outsourced people are the WORST TRAINED people I have had the displeasure to have to talk to.I just want to say thank you to all of the (phone friends) I have had the pleasure to talk with and help in the 4yrs that I have been on CSD.This FRI 16JUN is my last day..YOU GUYS AND GALS,in PIT/INT are the best USAIRWAYS has.Keep up the great work and try to keep up your morale until its your day to say good bye.Remember you have what it takes to make it on the outside..With all of my respect and prayers>I leave YOU with a heavy heart.If you call PIT/CSD before I leave ask if I am cellblock8.I will tell you personally what agreat person you are.. See you later..

Latest posts