Embarrassing East pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWA320

Veteran
May 6, 2007
Western hemisphere
MODS, before you go on any tangents here this is news reported by Winston salam journal. It has been confirmed that the 53yr old is in fact an east pilot and usapa clown!

Two men involved in Davie shootout over property line
By Wesley Young
JOURNAL REPORTER
Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Two men engaged in a property dispute became involved in what Sheriff Andy Stokes called a “face-to-face shootoutâ€￾ yesterday as a surveyor worked on the property.
The shooting took place on Zimmerman Road near the intersection with Burton Road, Stokes said
Joseph Reid Wilson, 53, of Lewisville and Bobby Grant Minor, 78, of Zimmerman Road were each shot twice, Stokes said.
They are expected to recover, but were still being treated last night at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
“The shooting took place about 300 feet from the road at the disputed property line,â€￾ Stokes said.
“A fence separated the two pieces of property. One was on one side and one was on the other. They were about 30 feet apart when they started firing.â€￾
The shooting took place about 2:15 p.m.
“When officers arrived, one was behind a tree and one was behind a carâ€￾ and each man was both armed and injured, Stokes said.
Officers then ordered both men to put down their weapons, and they obeyed.
Earlier in the day, deputies went to the dispute to calm down the two men, Stokes said.
“We thought the situation had been settled, but apparently it flared back up,â€￾ Stokes said.
Wilson was shot in his stomach and back with a .25-caliber automatic pistol, Stokes said. Minor was shot in the right shoulder and left wrist with a 9 mm semi-automatic pistol.
Minor lives near the disputed property line, Stokes said. Wilson apparently has in-laws who are on the other side of the dispute.
Wilson had hired a surveyor who was still doing his work when the shooting took place, Stokes said. The surveyor was some distance from the shooting, Stokes said, but he is a witness in the case.
Stokes declined to identify the surveyor.
■ Wesley Young can be reached at 992-0067 or at <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected].

"It has been confirmed that the 53yr old is in fact an east pilot and usapa clown!"

Why do feel necessary to point that out? This man had something happen in his private life and you feel it necessary to tie it to his career. Do you feel like a big man now? ..."clown"? Grow up man.

Too bad you weren't there, standing on the line!

Would have much rather been there holding your hand baby you see that way two birds one bullet!!! BTW the way, never ever wished violence on you but now we know how you people in east hell think!!

BANG BANG! Ya shot me down, BANG BANG! And I hit the ground, Bang Bang! My baby shot me down!

SONNY__CHERa.jpg

Why do feel necessary to point that out? This man had something happen in his private life and you feel it necessary to tie it to his career. Thats a pretty cheap shot. Do you feel like a big man now?

Ask Nostodamas that same question before you even think to look this way sweetheart!!! You fine folkes in the east have made this place an complete joke and we have to be lumped in with the likes of that?

So to answer your question I feel just fine about showing YOU FOLKS how you make national news with your embarrasing antics... Do you have any other questions?

Why don't you just give it up A320...You're pathetic and depreciable for starting this flame bait post...

*walks outta the dugout and makes the relief change* MODERATOR!

Would have much rather been there holding your hand baby you see that way two birds one bullet!!! BTW the way, never ever wished violence on you but now we know how you people in east hell think!!

I see. More of the west "Righteous Position" via "Taking the High Road" here....No matter..I've ZERO thought that you're fully representative of your group as a whole.

"Would have much rather been there holding your hand baby you see that way two birds one bullet!!!"...."never ever wished violence on you but now..." Uh Oh..I, for one, am now truly terrified. :blink: :lol: Seriously; you need a shrink..badly, and that's putting it as kindly as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back