Fedex & Mro's

PlayTheOdds

Veteran
Sep 1, 2005
Contract and the South
Visit site
Does anyone know if FedEx has any intentions of sending its aircraft to Aeroframe Services in Lake Charles? I understand that FFC has a new MRO facility there and are looking for mechanics. I know that FedEx sent their Airbuses there to EADS. Now that EADS is gone does FFC have enough clout with FedEex to get the contract? Does FFC have a contract with any other company and how many lines do they expect to be running? I heard that Mobile was screwing up pretty bad. It was a horrible place to be before the hurricane but now the conditions there are deplorable. They can’t get contractors to stay there for any length of time. It is a prime time to move in on that contract.

Does anyone know if FedEx has any intentions of sending its aircraft to Aeroframe Services in Lake Charles? I understand that FFC has a new MRO facility there and are looking for mechanics. I know that FedEx sent their Airbuses there to EADS. Now that EADS is gone does FFC have enough clout with FedEex to get the contract? Does FFC have a contract with any other company and how many lines do they expect to be running? I heard that Mobile was screwing up pretty bad. It was a horrible place to be before the hurricane but now the conditions there are deplorable. They can’t get contractors to stay there for any length of time. It is a prime time to move in on that contract.
A prime place for a NWA scab like you 'Cods. They need another wrench gypsy to show 'em how its done. Time for you to slither south for the winter.

Hackman, there are plenty of threads over on the NWA board for you to post your mindless riff-raff on. As I posted to local on another thread, keep it over there. Now if you have a clue as to what FFC is or Aeroframe Services do share your knowledge with us, otherwise join local and shut you yap.

Yea that is the whole problem. Mobile Aerospace is heavily dependant on contractors and now there is no place for them to live without paying a small fortune. Getting mechanics to go there is going to be tough. MAE has a very large contract with FEDEX, I was just wondering if Aeroframe Services would be able to take advantage of the situation.

Yea that is the whole problem. Mobile Aerospace is heavily dependant on contractors and now there is no place for them to live without paying a small fortune.
Perhaps they will send them to south america, I hear the cost of living there is EL Cheapo! :up:

I was just wondering if Aeroframe Services would be able to take advantage of the situation.
[/quote]

What's the matter PTO??? NWA not all you cracked it up to be??? Looking for a place to bail??? No matter. Wherever you go, you will ALWAYS be a SCAB.....taking advantage of the situation.

You sorry sucker :down: :down:

I was just wondering if Aeroframe Services would be able to take advantage of the situation.
What's the matter PTO??? NWA not all you cracked it up to be??? Looking for a place to bail??? No matter. Wherever you go, you will ALWAYS be a SCAB.....taking advantage of the situation.

You sorry sucker :down: :down:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Oh dear" :shock: :shock: PTO,
that bad man E-TRONS was very RUDE to you, calling you those DEPLORABLE names :shock:

But then again, "If the shoe fits, WEAR IT" :down:

NH/BB's

E-TRONS and NH/BB, I am fully aware that I am a Scab. I promise you I get the message. Your posts have not gone unread, now that we have cleared that up lets try to keep such dribble to a minimum. So what do you guys know about FEDEX and FFC, which is owned by a bunch of X-FEDEX executives?

Fed Ex is highly dependant on Mobile Aerospace for their heavy checks. EADS has landed a huge defense contract and is building a new facility in Mobile where the work is going to be performed. They are going to suck every mechanic up in that area. Is Mobile Aerospace going to be able to keep up with the Fed Ex line? If not, what are Fed Ex’s options other than over seas?

I do hope that this shuts Mobile Aerospace down. If the FAA can't/won't do it maybe competition and economics will. You guys are right about some of the MRO's out there and Mobile Aerospace is a prime example.

Fed Ex is highly dependant on Mobile Aerospace for their heavy checks. EADS has landed a huge defense contract and is building a new facility in Mobile where the work is going to be performed. They are going to suck every mechanic up in that area. Is Mobile Aerospace going to be able to keep up with the Fed Ex line? If not, what are Fed Ex’s options other than over seas?

I do hope that this shuts Mobile Aerospace down. If the FAA can't/won't do it maybe competition and economics will. You guys are right about some of the MRO's out there and Mobile Aerospace is a prime example.
Man, is this amusing !
Here we have a Northwest Scab, whining about a Rat Trap, Third Party Maintenance Outfit..Priceless :lol:

What is your point 89? If you want to show what your unions are capable of why don't you just send them down to Mobile and have them straighten them out. If that were to happen I must say that I would have to change my view on unions. That is another angle about all of this that I do not understand, why have the unions neglected the MRO's? Fed Ex sends its aircraft to MRO's along with a whole host of airlines, wouldn't it have been smart of them to have brought the workers under their umbrella? I find it somewhat ironic that the very people that the unions and its members neglected are the ones putting unions in their place. What do you know of MRO's 89? Have you ever even worked in one?

Aeroframe Services has picked up a couple of Fed Ex lines. I cannot believe that Fed Ex is sending its aircraft there again. Aeroframe Services hired the very same managers that was such an embarrassment to EADS.

EADS has not landed any big contract with the DOD. They were trying to get the USAF tanker contract. Thier plan was to have them "built" in Mobile. Ironically enough it's cost of the hurricane cleanup in places like Mobile that will probably delay any conract for a replacement tanker. Possibly even kill it for the time being.

Latest posts