For ALL the LEMMINGS that SWALLOWED Trumps B S !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tax-cuts-still-arent-helping-regular-folks-152707820.html

From Q1 to Q2 / '18' , Manufacturing wages fell 5%
Contruction wages fell over 4%
Restaurant wages fell 4.7 %
Retail wages fell 0.7 %
36% of Americans approve of the (fraud), err, Tax Cuts.
While 4 6 % DISAPPROVE !!!!!!!!!

As I posted a few days ago,....38% of the population, prefers to be LED, But will NEVER Question.
(Just like in ' Adolph and Joe's ' days) !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Democrats will take the House in December. The Senate will be tough.

Open borders will really help, don't you think?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-tax-cuts-still-arent-helping-regular-folks-152707820.html

From Q1 to Q2 / '18' , Manufacturing wages fell 5%
Contruction wages fell over 4%
Restaurant wages fell 4.7 %
Retail wages fell 0.7 %
36% of Americans approve of the (fraud), err, Tax Cuts.
While 4 6 % DISAPPROVE !!!!!!!!!

As I posted a few days ago,....38% of the population, prefers to be LED, But will NEVER Question.
(Just like in ' Adolph and Joe's ' days) !!!!!!!!

Illegals in the work force taking your jobs.....no comment on the fact that there are more jobs available than people to fill them?

Second-quarter GDP jumps 4.1% for best pace in nearly four years
  • Gross domestic product increased 4.1 percent in the second quarter, matching Reuters estimates.
  • Strong consumer and business spending as well as a surge in exports ahead of retaliatory tariffs from China helped drive economic growth.
  • The last time the economy grew this quickly was in the third quarter of 2014.

Open borders will really help, don't you think?
I dunno. T Rumps golden boy on the illegals voting issue was Kris Kobach, who is the Kansas Secretary of state. He's spent millions of dollars (that Kansas didn't have to spare) to lead his fight against illegals voting and protecting the purity of our elections. There are 1.7 million registered voters in Kansas. Since our tough voting laws were enacted in 2013, Kansas has prosecuted - drum roll please...15 people for voter fraud. None were illegals. 9 were convicted. All were older, white Republicans who voted in two states. Pretty damn good return on investment, don't you think? AND...T Rump is on record as saying that he would have won the popular vote had it not been for illegals voting for HIllary. Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes. That means that there would, on average, have been 58,000 illegal votes cast in every state. But - Kansas has prosecuted 15 people for voter fraud - and wouldn't you know it - all 15 voted from Trump, not Hillary.

Illegals in the work force taking your jobs.....no comment on the fact that there are more jobs available than people to fill them?

I'm in IT. I haven't had a problem with illegals taking my job. I'm sorry to hear you lost your job to an illegal.

Second-quarter GDP jumps 4.1% for best pace in nearly four years
  • Gross domestic product increased 4.1 percent in the second quarter, matching Reuters estimates.
  • Strong consumer and business spending as well as a surge in exports ahead of retaliatory tariffs from China helped drive economic growth.
  • The last time the economy grew this quickly was in the third quarter of 2014.

I'm not sure, but I know that Obama oversaw the slowest recovery in US history, but why is it that when the economy grew as quickly as it did this year, it's cited as a 'win'. But when it grew at the same rate in 2014 (when you-know-who was president), the country was in the doldrums?

I'm not sure, but I know that Obama oversaw the slowest recovery in US history, but why is it that when the economy grew as quickly as it did this year, it's cited as a 'win'. But when it grew at the same rate in 2014 (when you-know-who was president), the country was in the doldrums?

Same rate you say?

1dxet4.jpg

Source: https://money.cnn.com/gallery/news/economy/2017/01/06/obama-economy-10-charts-final/3.html

170105184946-03-obama-economy-gdp-780x439.jpg

What part of "quarter" did you miss? Nice 8 year graph. But my response was to the statement " The last time the economy grew this quickly was the 3rd QUARTER of 2014".

Oh yes, and that 2009 bugaboo. The sphincter in the picture you posted might want to look at the same thing you posted to me - While Obama gets "credit" for 2009, one has to remember that in the fourth quarter of 2008, the economy damn near collapsed. T Rump says he "inherited a mess". Can you see what Obama inherited?

But thanks for including the link....from the same article -unemployment numbers

170106103538-01-obama-economy-unemployment-update-780x439.jpg

And you know that Stock Market that orange hair liked to point to and crow about it's high? This is what it looked like under Obama:

170105185104-05-obama-economy-stock-market-780x439.jpg

And here's the kicker....In September 2016, that same chart above is what the dear leader was calling "a big fat ugly bubble".

Last edited:

I put my ear to the wind in hopes pf hearing words of economic encouragement to workers and companies during the Obama years....all I hear is deafening quiet, but at the end of the tunnel I heard a message of real hope and change shouting from the rooftops and thundering in the valleys...MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.....

What part of "quarter" did you miss? Nice 8 year graph. But my response was to the statement " The last time the economy grew this quickly was the 3rd QUARTER of 2014".

Oh yes, and that 2009 bugaboo. The sphincter in the picture you posted might want to look at the same thing you posted to me - While Obama gets "credit" for 2009, one has to remember that in the fourth quarter of 2008, the economy damn near collapsed. T Rump says he "inherited a mess". Can you see what Obama inherited?

But thanks for including the link....from the same article -unemployment numbers

170106103538-01-obama-economy-unemployment-update-780x439.jpg

And you know that Stock Market that orange hair liked to point to and crow about it's high? This is what it looked like under Obama:

170105185104-05-obama-economy-stock-market-780x439.jpg

And here's the kicker....In September 2016, that same chart above is what the dear leader was calling "a big fat ugly bubble".

All Janet Reno's forced housing loan chickens come home to roost, didn't they?

The Obama part time worker economy....LOL

I put my ear to the wind in hopes pf hearing words of economic encouragement to workers and companies during the Obama years....all I hear is deafening quiet, but at the end of the tunnel I heard a message of real hope and change shouting from the rooftops and thundering in the valleys...MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.....

And by Great Again, we mean get pay $20,000 a year in 2018 dollars for a job that paid $20,000 a year in 1970 dollars back in 1970. Wages are falling. Sure - some folks got their one time thousand dollar bonus from their mazzah, but how many people do you know that got more than the traditional 3% raise?

Got to get back to work and produce viable products before we can talk about a raise. No market, no product, no job.
I know many who are happy to get back to full time work.....

Remember your messiah, BHO said this was the way it was going to be from here on out.......

Trump- Just say no.

Got to get back to work and produce viable products before we can talk about a raise. No market, no product, no job.
I know many who are happy to get back to full time work.....

Remember your messiah, BHO said this was the way it was going to be from here on out.......

Trump- Just say no.

Wages are down. Making America Grate Again. If we don't pay workers enough to buy their product, how long will companies need them to build that product?

Wages are down. Making America Grate Again. If we don't pay workers enough to buy their product, how long will companies need them to build that product?

KCF,
Remember the Famous 15 year graph that clearly shows Corporate earnings 'sky rocketing', with employee wages remaining FLAT ? Well (um) I think they'll have to change the graph from a 15 year picture/REALITY, to a " 20 " year one !