(for).....delldude.....+.......local 12 proud

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20070626/ts_csm/orefuge_1

Knowing FULL WELL how you guys HATE Immigration, AND your SUPPORT for the FAILED Iraq War, and the CHIMPANZEE, in the White House, "this" bit of news, is rather "fitting", would'nt you say ?

If either of you feel the need, to remind us about Kosovo etc, well....do what you have to do, however, it does'nt change "the above" !!

NH/BB's

ps,

I also read(today) that the Poppy exportation, out of Afganistan, is at ALL TIME epidemic proportion.
(I wonder................If say 50,000 of the 150,000 troops, languising in Iraq,..."might" have impacted the Poppy, out of Afganistan ?????

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20070626/ts_csm/orefuge_1
Knowing FULL WELL how you guys HATE Immigration, AND your SUPPORT for the FAILED Iraq War, and the CHIMPANZEE, in the White House, "this" bit of news, is rather "fitting", would'nt you say ?

Care to quote one of my post where 'I' Ever said I hate Immigration?

If either of you feel the need, to remind us about Kosovo etc, well....do what you have to do, however, it does'nt change "the above" !!

We already know what a cluster that was don't we? ;)

NH/BB's
ps,

I also read(today) that the Poppy exportation, out of Afganistan, is at ALL TIME epidemic proportion.
(I wonder................If say 50,000 of the 150,000 troops, languising in Iraq,..."might" have impacted the Poppy, out of Afganistan ?????

Dude you better do some more research, 'poppy' is to afghanistan as 'cotton' is to America. They did'nt just discover what a cash cow they had since our invasion! :rolleyes:

Bear,your blind hatred of W is blinding you.

I have no problem with people immigrating to the US if its done as thousands before have done.

And of the Iraq war....your point?? :lol:

Bear,your blind hatred of W is blinding you.

I have no problem with people immigrating to the US if its done as thousands before have done.

And of the Iraq war....your point?? :lol:

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Dude",
My point about the Iraq war was....It has been a mistake/failure since the begining....ESPECIALLY at the expense of the REAL war/AFGANISTAN !!!

NH/BB's

As to my HATRED towards bush, I really don't HATE him......(seriously) because the man is Soooooo "over his head", that he's a TOTAL incompetent, which kind of makes him Handicapped, and there is NO sense beating up on a Handicapped person !!!

NOW....Cheney, him I HATE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not be surprised if Cheney resigns due to "health" reasons. He is the biggest threat to the Repubs there is.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Look at it this way Garfield, "dead eye" DICK, resigning would be a negative for the other party(in the long run).

Ahhh,
But not to worry.

"Dead eye" DICK is too stubborn to do it, and CHIMPO is too STUPID to let it happen.

If this were GHW Bush, he would have DUMPED "dead eye" DICK, just for the correct reasons that you stated, but unfortunately :)up: :up: :up:) for the "Grand ol' Party", El CHIMPO just does,nt(and NEVER WILL)...."get it"

HILLARY/08'

NH/BB's

You miss the bus?

I think your hero Bush is the biggest threat going...not too

many asking him to fund raisers

Cheney will just fade away............

I disagree. Cheney is running the show and he is accountable to no one. He is not even part of the executive branch any more (or did you not hear that). I knew my Civics teacher was full of crap. Bush is a bumbling fool. Cheney is the puppet master and the one who has no conscience. While Cheney will fade from the lime light, he will never just fade away. He is too addicted to power. He is a tyrant and as such he predictable.

Bush is a political liability true enough. But no one wants anybody from the Cheney administration to come anywhere near their campaign. They are dead in the water. Cheney has a vicious streak in him. I still say I would not be surprised to see him gone before the end of the term. Perhaps it is just a hope on my part. On the other hand, I am sure most Dems want him to stay. He is great for their cause to show that the Repubs have no concern for the rule of law and are in it for them selves. Like they are different from anyone one else who holds/seeks public office.