Fuel Costs

WWtravler,

I didn't say anything about pay cuts, now did I? I was just making a point that some at SWA don't seem to be team players is all! If the truth hurts then so be it . No one here at Frontier has taken any pay cuts as I can recall. Your just assumming that and not posting anything factual. We have as good of a management team here at Frontier as you do at SWA.
[/quote

How would you know what type of people work at WN. I can tell you at my location we would have about 75% agree for a give back if needed. The reason is I know that if they came and asked for it then it would be the very very very very last resort.

So for the confusion. I was refering to your days at UA.

WWtravler,

I didn't say anything about pay cuts, now did I? I was just making a point that some at SWA don't seem to be team players is all! If the truth hurts then so be it . No one here at Frontier has taken any pay cuts as I can recall. Your just assumming that and not posting anything factual. We have as good of a management team here at Frontier as you do at SWA.

Fish...I happen to know ww. I don't work for SWA, but I met him a while back. He's most certainly a team player.