Future of Air Wisconsin (ZW) at the new AA

Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Air Wisconsin provides ground handling for many smaller US Airways Express stations and operates feed to small cities in CRJ-200. As many here know, Air Willy is the IAM's preferred outsourcing partner since they are represented by DL 142, the IAM still collects dues when a city gets contracted. Between Envoy/American Eagle, Piedmont (CWA) and PSA will AA use ZW for handling in the future? I imagine their low costs will enable them to bid successfully for some stations but wouldn't it make more sense to use other vendors?

Josh

Reactions: 3 people
Wrong again, ZW invested in US in the first chapter 11 case to get regional jet flying.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

And Piedmont (a wholly owned carrier) provides more ground handling than Air Wisconsin.

Another lame attempt by you to attack the IAM. And another post that is just flamebait.

Get a life.

I loved about 18 months back when you and john john were going back bad forth comparing your two unions bottom feeding outfits it was great to watch!

Josh

Who cares.  I hope Air Wisconsin winds down operating at the new AA,  I would love to see G7 come onboard or increase Skywest.

Josh

ill weigh in about EN since I used to work for them for a relatively short period..   not a real good outfit to work for  at least at that time  they could do to you however they wish and not give much notice.. something similar to DL.    On the other hand Josh, 700 is right on regards to Air Whiskey takin part in the CH 11 in exchange for flying a number of CRJs to various cities...   Not sure if youre going from the frying pan into the fire  or into hell with going from ZW to either G7 and or SkyWest.    Piedmont on the other hand  Piedmont is losing their DASHs as fast and they never got anything done  such as the Q400

Reactions: 1 person
Yep and GoJet is among the better RJ providers in my experience on AA/UA-much better than ZW. Of course everyone's preference is mainline. Skywest is awesome too!

Josh

Kev3188 said:
Guess there's an exception to every rule...

G7 is awesome for pax.  Much better than Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet although I prefer Shuttle America/Republic with E-jets to CRJs.

Josh