Get Out And Work Ccy

Somebody IM'd me (can't say who) saying that Bruce was indeed in PHL on Thursday. Now, if that's true how come we haven't heard it referred to in any press articles. Let's see an attendance sheet...we know Jerry Glass and Jim Schear have been out in PHL. Who else was a team player in the terminals??

If Bruce was there on the 30th which was Thursday it appears he had no interest in being there when the holiday was going on. Thursday was a normal work day.

--Lead by example. Sounds simple huh?

Anita Beier and Donna Paladini where there. I believe (but not 100% ccertain) tht Capt Bular was there too.

Hmmm.... Looks like management put up.

Now, is there any hope y'all will shut up?.... I doubt it.

Well, they showed up. And it's nice they were so well-received by the customers. The bigger question is: Did they fix any of the problems that caused the "melt down" in the first place?

Did they come to understand the need for a certain level of staffing in order to get the job done?
Did they check out the equipment, like the bag belts, the tugs and others to see that they are well maintained and in good working order? Is there enough of that equipment to handle the volume?

Are they working on a few back-up plans to insure such a mess doesn't happen again? Did they talk to the staff to find out what their average day is like? It's been my experience there is no "average" day. There's new challenges and difficulties every day our staffs faces and handles with extraordinary grace and skill.

I am most interested in seeing if solutions are found or if there's just a reactionary response.

Dea

Attendance Sheet

People in BOLD showed up. If there is a name not in bold post it here.

CEO and President Bruce Lakefield (???)
Executive VP, Corporate Affairs, General Counsel and
Secretary Elizabeth K. Lanier
Chief Financial Officer Ronald Stanley
Executive VP, Operations Alan W. Crellin
Senior VP, Alliances & President of US Airways Express N. Bruce Ashby
Senior VP, Marketing and Planning B. Ben Baldanza
Senior VP, Finance and Controller Anita P. Beier
Senior VP, Corporate Affairs Christopher L. Chiames
Senior VP, Employee Relations Jerrold A. Glass
Senior VP, Maintenance John Prestifilippo
Senior VP, Finance and Treasurer Eilif Serck-Hanssen
VP, Safety & Regulatory Compliance William G. Bozin
VP, Flight Operations Capt. Edward W. Bular
VP, Direct Distribution Kerry J. Carstairs
VP, Human Resources John M. Hedblom
VP, Inflight Sharon R. Groff
VP and Deputy General Counsel Kathleen Jackson Harris
VP, Sales and International Douglas D. Leo
VP, Customer Service Donna Paladini
VP, Government Affairs Rosemary G. Murray
VP, Network and Revenue Management Andrew P. Nocella
VP, Corporate Real Estate Helen Tremont
VP, Financial Planning and Analysis Stephen L. Morrell
VP, Restructuring James P. Schear
VP, Labor Relations E. Allen Hemenway

Al Hemenway and John Hedblom were also there.

And rumor has it Mrs Paladini won't be around much longer.

700UW said:
Al Hemenway and John Hedblom were also there.

And rumor has it Mrs Paladini won't be around much longer.
[post="235471"][/post]​

700UW, I've edited them to BOLD status. I really, really, hope more showed up. Right now out of 25 Executives, we're only showing 9 that showed up in PHL? I hope this is wrong...

It is my understanding that Al Crellin was not there because he was working at a feverish pitch in his office at CCY, to replace those responsible for allowing such a fiasco to happen. He said he'd "get to the bottom of this and straighten things out immediately. Heads will roll"! He also said he would have loved to be there, helping on the front line, but more pressing duties prevented that.

Latest posts