Getting hired at SWA

Go to the interview with a positive attitude, be upfront and honest.
Throwing bags @ MDW in the winter would be brutal but saw my fair share of agents pass out from heat exhaustion in PHX during the summer months. I'm sure LAS isn't much different.

Best of luck

I wouldn't bother interviewing again. If you didn't get hired the first time, you have a certain "stank" on you and you probably won't get picked up.

Comments like the one given by WNrforlife isnt necessary. Hardworking asked and honest sincere question and deserves they same type of reply.

That being said go to the intereview and let your presence be known, show them that your hard worker with a good attitude and all your asking for is a chance to prove yourself. For what its worth when before I was hired on I was literally a pain in the ###, every chance I got I was talking to someone on the ramp from SWA letting it be known I wanted a job (I worked for US Air at the time). Had I taken the type of advice given by WNforlife I would have never been offered a job.

If you have failed 1 interview don't be afraid to try again. I know many pilots at WN who got hired after their second, and for some of them the 3rd, interview. Ignore the comments of WNforlife, I don't even think he works for WN.

If you have failed 1 interview don't be afraid to try again. I know many pilots at WN who got hired after their second, and for some of them the 3rd, interview. Ignore the comments of WNforlife, I don't even think he works for WN.

I do work for WN, hence the name - WNrforlife. (Get it? WN 'er for life) I'm a 4-digit dinosaur (That means four - digit employee number to you rookies. There aren't many of us left working at WN)

:up: :up: :up:

Latest posts