Ft. Lauderdale Phoenix
Houston Providence
Indianapolis RDU
Kansas City San Diego
Little Rock Seattle
Los Angeles St. Louis
Manchester, NH Tampa
Nashville West Palm Beach

You can triple miles for these cities and fares shown are current as of April 26th. However, the website says only these cities with limitation of travel dates:

Boston
Chicago O'Hare
Ft. Lauderdale
Las Vegas
Orlando
Phoenix
Providence
Tampa/ St. Petersburg
Houston
Los Angeles
Manchester, NH
New Orleans
Raleigh/Durham
West Palm Beach

So, which is it?

Without seeing the actual mailing it could be any number of reasons. They might not be including the other cities on the website until it gets closer to the time they are offering the specials in those markets. Then they might announce them online like the rest of the cities instead of everything at once.
I got a mailing today and it only stated Tampa as having a special since thats where I am. No mention of any other cities being offered. It was targeted directly to the frequent flyers in this area. :unsure:

The mailing card is very misleading. On one side it says some that some of the fares are only good after certain dates, but on the main part of the card next to the listing of cities, it doesn't say anything about dates. And, all of the cities listed do not have GoFares listed.

Then I suppose that the miles bonus applies to those cities that dont have a GoFare listed and not an actual GoFare. Did you read all the *print ? I'm sure it says something legalese in there about it. :p