Good time for Wisconsin politics...AND.."The BEAR" !

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
A great time to be a DEM in WI., in '14, and for the 'BEAR' to grab a boat-load of easy $$$$.

First, Scott Walker can not distance himself in the polls against a W O M A N  challenger, which to me means...Mr. Personality is TOAST in '14,.......the Wi. state Senate Prez, (A F'n REPLUG) just got PUNKED by a secret video, AND just announced he Will NOT seek re-election, ....and the 'BEAR' is heading to an undisclosed Wi. Amtrak destination, with a 1 train-a-day schedule.  ( OH MY)  !

Met with my new boss today, and she asked if I liked EXCESSIVE..OVER TIME ??
My reply,......"I'm always ready to HELP out the company"   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Gotta' Love a UNION JOB, Right 'southwind) ?

By the way ..'southwindBAG', my SS-CHECK is Due next week, so "lets keep our Nose-to-the-GRINDSTONE" . Grab all the OT you can, so you can CONTRIBUTE ..MORE SS TAXES to a GOOD CAUSE !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  !!!!!!!!!!

PS,
Kev3188.  Maybe I can drop by to treat you to a COLD ONE, or two or three in the near future, after you get out of work ?
We should be able to have a few HEARTY LAUGHS about a certain Georgia Backwoods CHIT-HEAD !

Reactions: 1 person
Knew you were a Suck-Up!

Btw.........working OT here too, just not walking around with a union hand in my pocket, so suck it..............BIGOT!

Wonder when Walker gets elected, if they'll pay him more than the "W O M A N", as you put it!

Keep holding onto the union-faithful meme, Bears. This is in a state where Walker just won the recall against the most powerful Democrat in the state (Milwaukee's mayor) by 53% to 46%.

Independents will determine this election, and that means results (e.g. a state not teetering on default) will have more meaning than the letter behind ones name.

In the latest Marquette poll (quite relevant in Wisconsin), 54% of those polled are satisfied the state is heading in the right direction. And that turnaround happened under Walker.

When Marquette started their polling in October, the two were essentially tied 47-45 in the polls. Walker extended his lead to 48-41 in the March polling, and Burke seems to have lost 4 points.

http://www.620wtmj.com/blogs/charliesykes/252538671.html

Right now, Burke's support is really just the hard core Democrats, who in someone else's words would "vote for a turnip if it was on the ballot as a Democrat."

eolesen said:
Keep holding onto the union-faithful meme, Bears. This is in a state where Walker just won the recall against the most powerful Democrat in the state (Milwaukee's mayor) by 53% to 46%.
Powerful's not exactly a term I'd use to describe him.

Feingold's probably still got more "pull" than him, and he's been gone for how long now? Same with Pocan, Baldwin (yes, I know they're in DC), and a whole host of other WI-based D's. IMO, Barrett wasn't even the best of candidate of the 4 that were in the running last go 'round.

What Barrett had/has is name recognition. That's pretty much it. And while that does often equate to power, in this case it didn't (and wouldn't today, either).

Frankly, Burke's too "corporate" to appeal to most hardliners, and so it's back to "anyone but Walker."

Will that work? Maybe, but it's not a solid foundation to bank a campaign on.

IMO, the Dems should've looked for the best candidate, and not just the first one that said yes.

Independents will determine this election, and that means results (e.g. a state not teetering on default) will have more meaning than the letter behind ones name.
Those don't exist. Anyone that says that is either full of sh*t, or just tired of explaining why they're on one side or the other.

In the latest Marquette poll (quite relevant in Wisconsin)
Definitely relevant, but will change back and forth a gazillion times before anyone heads to the polls.

Reactions: 2 people
The GOP-and it's monied backers- is usually a well oiled machine, and a formidable foe.

...Except when they step in their own sh*t (take a bow, Mike Ellis)...

So far, Walker has managed to keep the dirty work at arm's length, but we'll see how it all plays out.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll concede that independents may be rare in Dane and Milwaukee County, but they're a little more evident the further north you get, especially near where the frac sand and ore is.