Greeting from INT

Olivia knows what she's talking about - slow is better. Front wheel drive is far superior to rear wheel drive, 4WD is best, but you wouldn't believe the idiots with 4WD that wind up working for the state (a local euphemism meaning they cleaned out the ditch with their vehicle ) because they drove too fast.

Down is great, I have a parka with it. Thinsulate, Thermax or wool will keep you warm, even if it gets wet.

Winter is brief. You're gonna love spring, summer and my favorite, fall.

Thanx all for the tips. Think the car will be ok since it is new. Was going to drive around town Friday/Saturday but will put that off until next week due to the impending weather. So Oliva you will see me at the end of the month as my vacation and settling days come to an end. Diogenes Nascar...I have got it bad!!!! Was kinda neat as I was driving through CLT seeing the 19 trailer heading south no doubt to test at DAB. And another thing....this "Southren Hospitality" is catching!!!!!

Mayfield doesn't need a car to practice at DAB. He can get all the practice he needs sitting in the stands, watching the 8 and the 15 car go past him!

RCR rules the superspeedways.

Ever been to a race at Daytona? I bet it's a hoot!

Believe it or not never have...heard there is a short track here in INT that I just might have to spend time there. Great seeing the talent in the early stages. Guess tomorrow will be a great day to stay inside and get more boxes unpacked since it appears temps will not make it above the freezing mark. Heard 4 inches of snow anticipated at this time. Will sit out on my balcony with an ice cold one that with these temps should not get warm at all!!!!! Did hear the story about "Bread and Milk" from someone I knew in Inventory Services years ago. Heck forget bread and milk...what about beer and chips instead??

So MCORES ya ready to move back to MCO??hear ya got bout 2 inches snow there Thursday...how much OT they asking for there?

Severed and Happy...yep 2 inches of the white stuff last night. Amazing how peaceful and relaxing it was to watch it fall from the skies...or maybe it was the beer!!!! LOL. Do not have to report to work till the end of Jan as 3 days settling time and 3 weeks vacation are rolled into one long period until I have to return. At least this way I will be completely set up. I have always used the philosphy I take one call at a time, cannot get to all the calls on hold.

[P]
[BLOCKQUOTE][BR]----------------[BR]On 1/17/2003 8:54:31 AM MCORORES wrote:
[P]Severed and Happy...yep 2 inches of the white stuff last night. Amazing how peaceful and relaxing it was to watch it fall from the skies...or maybe it was the beer!!!! LOL. Do not have to report to work till the end of Jan as 3 days settling time and 3 weeks vacation are rolled into one long period until I have to return. At least this way I will be completely set up. I have always used the philosphy I take one call at a time, cannot get to all the calls on hold. [/P]----------------[/BLOCKQUOTE]
[P][/P]if you makes you feel any better. tampa expecting low 32 tonite 15 mile north winds...brrr[BR][BR][BR]

Mcores,
Welcome! I transferred to INT 7 years ago, from UCA, via RNO.
Little Richard's BBQ is okay, but I think the best place in town is Sherwood BBQ on Robinhood Rd. Driving tip from a former Upstate NYer...make sure you brush the snow off your whole car; headlights, tail lights,even the hood (so it doesn't blow up onto your windshield while you're driving) and the roof (so it doesn't blow onto the windshield of the car behind you!). Drive slow, but not too slow. 10 mph gives you no traction in the snow! If there's ice..just stay home- attendance level be dam*ed!
Oh, and if you have too many of those Carolina Blondes, Goody's headache powder is the best thing going.